Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Julie Says "Daisy, I have about thousand dollars right now from working my job I was going to start a bank account here but haven't got to it but please take the ten thousand at least I don't want to see you suffer now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Daisy if I could I'd help you out but all of Lizzy's assets have been frozen." Bo says.

"Daisy if I could I'd help you out but all of Lizzy's assets have been frozen." Bo says.

Julie Says "Micheal listen they haven't gone into mine yet, and I put you has the co-owner can you withdraw all off it and get a cashier's check for Daisy and Enos now."

Julie Says "Micheal listen they haven't gone into mine yet, and I put you has the co-owner can you withdraw all off it and get a cashier's check for Daisy and Enos now."

"Don't it'll look too suspicious." Matt says. "Your best bet is to take a little bit out at a time over the next couple of days and put it in an account with someone else's name on it."

Cue anyone.

"Don't it'll look too suspicious." Matt says. "Your best bet is to take a little bit out at a time over the next couple of days and put it in an account with someone else's name on it."

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Okay, but what if they freeze my assets the only cash I have is the thousands dollars right now as well. Matt, does what happened to the handcuffs look bad as well I mean from a lawyers point of view the first pair just fell off and I wasn't trying anything as well."

Julie Says "Okay, but what if they freeze my assets the only cash I have is the thousands dollars right now as well. Matt, does what happened to handcuffs look bad as well I mean from a lawyers point of view the first pair just fell off and I wasn't trying anything as well."

"It's odd, I'm not sure what that means." Matt says.

"It's odd, I'm not sure what that means." Matt says.

Julie Says "They were too big for my wrists and well even at the smallest where they were at they just slid off, and well I've always been tiny even the wrong watch band will just fall off on me now."

Julie Says "I can prove the very fact in court now all I need is a average size watch band and everybody will see what happened wasn't planned it just happened now."

Julie just looks and Says "I tired right now, I think I'm going to go to sleep right now it seems somehow Agent Huntley knew I was back home. I don't even know how she could've know this unless she seen a copy of my speeding ticket they keep those on records here now."

She Asleep sometime later, and it seems she's had a rough couple of days right now and she just wanted to sleep right now as well now.

Julie just looks and Says "I tired right now, I think I'm going to go to sleep right now it seems somehow Agent Huntley knew I was back home. I don't even know how she could've know this unless she seen a copy of my speeding ticket they keep those on records here now."

She Asleep sometime later, and it seems she's had a rough couple of days right now and she just wanted to sleep right now as well now.

Daisy just thinks about the whole day but her mind keeps wandering to how she can possibly uphold Lizzy in an appeal in court

Daisy said "but what if my sonograms arent enough to show that Lizzy is the only one who could have been involved in running that shine, what if because of me, the whole case is lost, i couldnt forgive my self"

"Don't go doubting yourself, all we ask of you is that you try your best and if that doesn't work then maybe it was meant to be that she's in prison." Bo says wrapping Daisy in a hug.

Daisy glared at him "how in the hell can you say that Bo!"

"Because as much as I love Lizzy and I want her by my side every night and raising my son everyday I know she wouldn't want you to beat yourself up if you can't get her out. She's been in there for four years and I know she'll never lose hope that she'll get out but...She wouldn't want you to hurt yourself if you can't do it." Bo says.

"Because as much as I love Lizzy and I want her by my side every night and raising my son everyday I know she wouldn't want you to beat yourself up if you can't get her out. She's been in there for four years and I know she'll never lose hope that she'll get out but...She wouldn't want you to hurt yourself if you can't do it." Bo says.

Daisy says "Bo, i will get her out, but im not sure how, its the first time ive ever had to make a legal appeal for someone"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.