Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Julie Says "Well actually he told Micheal, they had cause to and they said his car looked like a runner and he was confused in fact I had to explain what they was talking about as well. Micheal was mad once he realized what they thought he was doing at the time and he realized that they was using guilt by assoication basically because of our family that naturally he was helping out Uncle Jesse now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"You do know that's not a legal reason and when we take them to court we could use that." Matt says.

"You do know that's not a legal reason and when we take them to court we could use that." Matt says.

Julie Says "Hey thanks Matt, so can we use the harrassment issue because she's been doing that the whole time she's been here as well. And there's another thing Agent Huntley had these plastic cuffs when she realized my wrist were so small as well. Those things just dug into wrist like crazy now as well."

Julie Says "Hey thanks Matt, so can we use the harrassment issue because she's been doing that the whole time she's been here as well. And there's another thing Agent Huntley had these plastic cuffs when she realized my wrist were so small as well. Those things just dug into wrist like crazy now as well."

"I'm sure we can work that in somehow. We'll have to speak to Ben about this." Matt says.

"I'm sure we can work that in somehow. We'll have to speak to Ben about this." Matt says.

Julie Says "Thanks was it right how they treated the two of us now, you know I know that our family has never really gotten along with Sheriff Little now."

"Probably not." Matt says.

Julie Says "Micheal what are you thinking about right now I know you are after all the time I spent helping you I know that look you have right now as well. Your so easy to read as well, just as easy as my brother is right. Bo your worried for me and your wife right now and I can tell just as easy as well it will be okay I don't know how but somehow we three great lawyers here. And Daisy thanks for holding on to that envelope right now, well you see Milton Knight has this son and he looks just like Micheal, don't ask me how right well if he was ever out of prison he might be inclined to use Cassie or even me to get to Micheal now. Hey is there any chance he could've been the amonyus informer now if he knew that Lizzy knew about Micheal and me as well."

Julie Says "Micheal what are you thinking about right now I know you are after all the time I spent helping you I know that look you have right now as well. Your so easy to read as well, just as easy as my brother is right. Bo your worried for me and your wife right now and I can tell just as easy as well it will be okay I don't know how but somehow we three great lawyers here. And Daisy thanks for holding on to that envelope right now, well you see Milton Knight has this son and he looks just like Micheal, don't ask me how right well if he was ever out of prison he might be inclined to use Cassie or even me to get to Micheal now. Hey is there any chance he could've been the amonyus informer now if he knew that Lizzy knew about Micheal and me as well."

"We don't know who it was. Agent Huntley says she didn't get any information about anything other than Lizzy's run." Matt says.

"We don't know who it was. Agent Huntley says she didn't get any information about anything other than Lizzy's run." Matt says.

Julie Says "I know maybe Aaron might be hurt enough to do pull that stunt on Lizzy as well because he knows that were more like sisters than best friends right now. And he was mad as hell when I left for California as well and then I wouldn't quit when he wanted me to quit as well and then he dumped me as well. You see we broke up about five years ago as well and maybe he was helping Lizzy and he might've thought that she cheated or shafted him somehow and he might've told her about the run as well."

Julie Says "I know maybe Aaron might be hurt enough to do pull that stunt on Lizzy as well because he knows that were more like sisters than best friends right now. And he was mad as hell when I left for California as well and then I wouldn't quit when he wanted me to quit as well and then he dumped me as well. You see we broke up about five years ago as well and maybe he was helping Lizzy and he might've thought that she cheated or shafted him somehow and he might've told her about the run as well."

"Julie, stop speculating. There are only two people Lizzy trusted implicitly with the details of that run that day. Tom and I were the only ones who knew she was making a run that day. Anyone else would have had to guess and they could have been wrong. Even the person she was running it too didn't know. Aaron was never involved nor is anyone else who could tie into you. It's a nice thought really but no one knew for certain and...well unless it was Tom then I doubt the person who called was involved in Lizzy ops." Bo says.

"What about Tom?" Tom asks entering the room.

Cue anyone.

"Julie, stop speculating. There are only two people Lizzy trusted implicitly with the details of that run that day. Tom and I were the only ones who knew she was making a run that day. Anyone else would have had to guess and they could have been wrong. Even the person she was running it too didn't know. Aaron was never involved nor is anyone else who could tie into you. It's a nice thought really but no one knew for certain and...well unless it was Tom then I doubt the person who called was involved in Lizzy ops." Bo says.

"What about Tom?" Tom asks entering the room.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Well okay, but well he changed after I left as well. He wanted me to getting married and have kids and I wanted college we argued about this as well. He kept telling me I was wasting my time in California and I wasn't going to be anything as well."

Julie Says "Well okay, but well he changed after I left as well. He wanted me to getting married and have kids and I wanted college we argued about this as well. He kept telling me I was wasting my time in California and I wasn't going to be anything as well."

"They were just speculating who sold Lizzy out." Matt says.

"You think Aaron did this? No way. He pretty much disappeared off the map when he dumped you." Tom says. "And if you think for one minute that I did this then we'll just see what Lizzy has to say cause I guarantee you she won't be too happy about it. Especially considering how close her and I were." Tom says.

"They were just speculating who sold Lizzy out." Matt says.

"You think Aaron did this? No way. He pretty much disappeared off the map when he dumped you." Tom says. "And if you think for one minute that I did this then we'll just see what Lizzy has to say cause I guarantee you she won't be too happy about it. Especially considering how close her and I were." Tom says.

Julie Says "You wouldn't do it Tom, oh come on man and what did happened to Aaron all I know is that he married some girl and had the gall to call me and brag about it as well. And I know how it sounds as well, but what caused Aaron to dump me I know how he treated me on the phone and Uncle Devon never made it a secret he didn't like him did you know he was at the cabin when that incident happened in California as well. Who would let strangers in I thought he loved me eight years ago it's like he just let them in as well."

Julie Says "You wouldn't do it Tom, oh come on man and what did happened to Aaron all I know is that he married some girl and had the gall to call me and brag about it as well. And I know how it sounds as well, but what caused Aaron to dump me I know how he treated me on the phone and Uncle Devon never made it a secret he didn't like him did you know he was at the cabin when that incident happened in California as well. Who would let strangers in I thought he loved me eight years ago it's like he just let them in as well."

"Maybe he did love you it's just...all that time you spent apart was probably hard on him and then...who knows. He changed. Time does that to a guy." Tom says.

"Maybe he did love you it's just...all that time you spent apart was probably hard on him and then...who knows. He changed. Time does that to a guy." Tom says.

Julie Says "Well I love Micheal right now, and it didn't happen the minute I got to California and Tom in all fairness I even suggested he move out to California but he didn't want that as well. And Micheal you know how much I love you right now as well."

Julie Says "Well I love Micheal right now, and it didn't happen the minute I got to California and Tom in all fairness I even suggested he move out to California but he didn't want that as well. And Micheal you know how much I love you right now as well."

Julie looks at Micheal and Says "I wander who informed Agent Huntley that we might be on a run, you remember she had heard about the run from an amonyus tipper and you know one thing that doesn't flow with what happened to you and me as well. Well just so you know right now a runner is usually not as shiny as yours and has really blame wheels, if you want proof of that well there's Uncle Jesse's Tilly she is a plain four door Ford Sedan with plain wheels and faded black paint job as well. I might've never been involved in what Lizzy did but I learned alot from Uncle Jesse now as well, and he when he was doing the very samething as well he would've never used your car now and sure it might be fast as ever but it's just too flashy as well. And it cause attention brought to thr driver as well and that's not good as well. Okay so maybe I do know alot about it but it couldn't help it I learned about it from a good source as well. I tried agruing this same point with Sheriff Little and Agent Huntley but they wouldn't listen to me as well. And they just though I was making up excuses as well, you know she still think that Bo and Luke are doing that as well and that Uncle Jesse has a still somewhere as well she not convinced that we quit now."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie looks at Micheal and Says "I wander who informed Agent Huntley that we might be on a run, you remember she had heard about the run from an amonyus tipper and you know one thing that doesn't flow with what happened to you and me as well. Well just so you know right now a runner is usually not as shiny as yours and has really blame wheels, if you want proof of that well there's Uncle Jesse's Tilly she is a plain four door Ford Sedan with plain wheels and faded black paint job as well. I might've never been involved in what Lizzy did but I learned alot from Uncle Jesse now as well, and he when he was doing the very samething as well he would've never used your car now and sure it might be fast as ever but it's just too flashy as well. And it cause attention brought to thr driver as well and that's not good as well. Okay so maybe I do know alot about it but it couldn't help it I learned about it from a good source as well. I tried agruing this same point with Sheriff Little and Agent Huntley but they wouldn't listen to me as well. And they just though I was making up excuses as well, you know she still think that Bo and Luke are doing that as well and that Uncle Jesse has a still somewhere as well she not convinced that we quit now."

Daisy just sits quietly hearing that she was gonna have to defend Lizzy, and then she was scared even though she had her sonograms for evedence

Daisy just sits quietly hearing that she was gonna have to defend Lizzy, and then she was scared even though she had her sonograms for evedence

Julie Says "Daisy, did you go to College and Law School while taking care of your children then."

Julie Says "You did take my advice and I thought you wanted to be a Vet now Daisy."

Daisy said "im going to school for that in a while, but i dont have money right now to go to college, me and Enos can barely pay the bills and keep the kids fed"then she broke down crying over all of that

Daisy said "im going to school for that in a while, but i dont have money right now to go to college, me and Enos can barely pay the bills and keep the kids fed"then she broke down crying over all of that

Julie looked and Says "Daisy please come here and I think somebody needs a hug right now I didn't things were going so bad for you Daisy."

Julie looked and Says "Daisy please come here and I think somebody needs a hug right now I didn't things were going so bad for you Daisy."

Daisy goes over to Julie "what im i gonna do, we could loose the house and me Enos and the kids could be living on the street in a couple of months"

Daisy goes over to Julie "what im i gonna do, we could loose the house and me Enos and the kids could be living on the street in a couple of months"

Julie Says "Listen, I have about 10 thousands saved for my practice but you need it more than I do right now. And as soon as I'm better you and Enos are getting all of it and you don't have to pay it back I've been saying for eight years now."

Julie Says "Listen, I have about 10 thousands saved for my practice but you need it more than I do right now. And as soon as I'm better you and Enos are getting all of it and you don't have to pay it back I've been saying for eight years now."

Daisy said "i couldnt take your money, what will you live on"

Daisy said "i couldnt take your money, what will you live on"

Julie Says "Daisy, I have about thousand dollars right now from working my job I was going to start a bank account here but haven't got to it but please take the ten thousand at least I don't want to see you suffer now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.