Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy just sighd

Julie Says "Hey wait a minute I just thought of something to do have that envelope with Cassie that I asked you to hold in your purse the last time you came out to California now and I remember you asking what was with the name and I told you it was related to a case. Well actually those are my ulrasounds and sonograms from my first pregnancy this will really prove to Agent Huntley that I was in California and pregnant as well this time she thinks I was helping Lizzy. Daisy was you really helping her then, is that what you are hiding right now as well that's not good if that what the case was then as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Hey wait a minute I just thought of something to do have that envelope with Cassie that I asked you to hold in your purse the last time you came out to California now and I remember you asking what was with the name and I told you it was related to a case. Well actually those are my ulrasounds and sonograms from my first pregnancy this will really prove to Agent Huntley that I was in California and pregnant as well this time she thinks I was helping Lizzy. Daisy was you really helping her then, is that what you are hiding right now as well that's not good if that what the case was then as well."

Daisy said "i wasnt helping Lizzy, really i wasnt"

Daisy sighed

Julie takes the envelope and hands it too Matt and Says "Okay go ahead and open that up but first let Micheal see the ultrasounds and sonograms of his daughter before you use that as evidence okay."

Matt nodds and hands it to Micheal

Julie watches and so does everybody else in the room, as one by one they look at what's in the envelope and they all see that Micheal looks and is very determined to get Julie's named cleared right now as well.

Julie watches and so does everybody else in the room, as one by one they look at what's in the envelope and they all see that Micheal looks and is very determined to get Julie's named cleared right now as well.

Daisy said "i have sonogram picutres too of little Kayle, maybe that will get my name cleared too" and pulled them out of her purse and handed them to Julie"

Daisy said "i have sonogram picutres too of little Kayle, maybe that will get my name cleared too" and pulled them out of her purse and handed them to Julie"

Julie looked and Says "These precious pictures we have prove was never involved both of ours do now and Micheal it's okay."

Micheal says "i know"

Julie looked and Says "Hey if they need character witness I have Matt call Jennifer Knight she can tell the court where I was on the date in question now as well. She's not bad and she's really a good mother to our daughter as well, you would never even know that she was a adopted child the way they bonded oh man that should've been you and me now."

Julie looked and Says "Hey if they need character witness I have Matt call Jennifer Knight she can tell the court where I was on the date in question now as well. She's not bad and she's really a good mother to our daughter as well, you would never even know that she was a adopted child the way they bonded oh man that should've been you and me now."

Micheal says "dont worry Julie, it will be fine, whens Lizzys hearing?"

Micheal says "dont worry Julie, it will be fine, whens Lizzys hearing?"

Julie Says "I don't know Matt and Ben know more than I know right now I not sure with this pregnancy I can handle the stress involved right now and my own as well."

Micheal says "if you cant, then we always have Daisy"

Julie Says "Micheal, please listen real good to me right now okay the docter says the stress of eveything that happened almost caused to loose our baby now and he says I should let Matt and Ben handle what I working on or I could really lose the baby now. You don't want that do you and everybody here as well, I really want this baby as well and Bo this is starting to affect my health."

Julie Says "Micheal, please listen real good to me right now okay the docter says the stress of eveything that happened almost caused to loose our baby now and he says I should let Matt and Ben handle what I working on or I could really lose the baby now. You don't want that do you and everybody here as well, I really want this baby as well and Bo this is starting to affect my health."

Bo says "then thats that, we'll get Daisy to hold up the appeal"

Bo says "then thats that, we'll get Daisy to hold up the appeal"

Julie Says "Listen not only that, I think the judge might have a problem with letting me handle the appeal he might listen to what Agent Huntley is saying right now as well. Lizzy's is like family to me Bo, even you know that I want to help but the stress isn't good for the baby right now and plus I could still lose this baby as well. It didn't help what happened to me in Chickasaw County now, actually Micheal knows why Sheriff Little was so mad at me and it's quite funny actually Bo."

Julie Says "Listen not only that, I think the judge might have a problem with letting me handle the appeal he might listen to what Agent Huntley is saying right now as well. Lizzy's is like family to me Bo, even you know that I want to help but the stress isn't good for the baby right now and plus I could still lose this baby as well. It didn't help what happened to me in Chickasaw County now, actually Micheal knows why Sheriff Little was so mad at me and it's quite funny actually Bo."

"Really and what's that?" Bo asks.

"Julie did the sheriff or Agent Huntley give you a reason as to why they pulled you over?" Matt asks.

Julie Says "Well actually he told Micheal, they had cause to and they said his car looked like a runner and he was confused in fact I had to explain what they was talking about as well. Micheal was mad once he realized what they thought he was doing at the time and he realized that they was using guilt by assoication basically because of our family that naturally he was helping out Uncle Jesse now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.