Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Devon says "Micheal says theyve heard them argue, but it always turns into Enos hugging her and they make up, theres never any real fighting going on"

Julie Says "Their fine, we should be worried about Lizzy, Bo, Austin and Myself I could facing some serious charges that arn't even true Uncle Devon."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Devon said "im working with Micheal, Matt, Ben and Daisy to get all of that straightend out"

Julie lift her wrists up and Says "This happened because I wouldn't give in Uncle Devon and they took my rings as well."

Daisy then walks back in the buliding with Matt and Matt pulls Bo aside and talks to him about what happend at the prison

Julie looks at Devon and Says "Yeah, but what if Uncle Devon is that what FLAG does for people now. You know take up for the little guy now and how come your so friendly with Ben and Jesse you was in the war with them wasn't you now."

Julie looks at Devon and Says "Yeah, but what if Uncle Devon is that what FLAG does for people now. You know take up for the little guy now and how come your so friendly with Ben and Jesse you was in the war with them wasn't you now."

Devon says "well, its forgive and forget"

Julie Says "What did you forgive and forget about then?

Agent Huntley walks in and Says "You know Ms. Duke I could work a deal with you and it would be less time than Lizzy right now as well."

"You did nothing wrong. Don't talk to her." Devon hisses.

Cue anyone.

Julie turns her back on her she knows what they read to her very well, and she took the right to remain silent right now as well.

Agent Huntley Says "Damm stubborn I know you was helping her four years and I intend to prove this as well."

Julie turns her back on her she knows what they read to her very well, and she took the right to remain silent right now as well.

Agent Huntley Says "Damm stubborn I know you was helping her four years and I intend to prove this as well."

"Then we'll see you in court." Matt says entering the room.

Cue anyone.

"Then we'll see you in court." Matt says entering the room.

Cue anyone.

Julie looks at Matt and then Says "That's going to be really hard to prove since I was in California having a baby at the date that you busted Lizzy Agent Huntley."

Devon said "yes, Daisy did witness the whole thing, but shes afraid to admit, she doesnt want to go to jail, thats what shes really afraid of"

Julie Says "She has three kids and one is a newborn this is a scary thing right now but she can't touch her thow she hasn't done anything as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.