Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Ben looks and Says "Oh you must be Lizzy Davenport, listen Agent Huntley went after Julie and she's trying to say from the time she was sixteen to nineteen years about the time she left for college she helping you out. And she took her rings and somebody broke her wrist as well and she almost lost her baby now Julie can account to where she was the time it happened four years. She told me that she was in California have her daughter that she put up for adoption which I'm think I can get the docter, a nurse and Devon Miles to stand up for her and tell that lady where she was now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy keeps her head down, afraid to face Lizzy

"Daisy...Matt I told you not to bring them here. I don't want them to see me like this." Lizzy snaps. "It's not that I don't want them to see me it's just the last time they see me shouldn't be while I'm in prison."

Cue anyone.

Daisy starts crying and runs out of the prison and Matt says "im sorry, and listen, you will get out of here"

Daisy said "ill confess, it was killing me to see Lizzy like that, every minute i was in that room, i was wanting to hang myself, please dont tell Enos or Lizzy this"

"I'm sorry Daisy, I shouldn't have taken you in there. But at least now you can see why we have to do everything we can to make sure this appeal is won right?" Matt says.

Daisy says "okay"

In Julie's Hosptial Room

Julie looks up at Uncle Devon and Says "I'm three months pregnant and engaged to Micheal right now and I love as well. And this is what I really want in my life right now as well."

In Julie's Hosptial Room

Julie looks up at Uncle Devon and Says "I'm three months pregnant and engaged to Micheal right now and I love as well. And this is what I really want in my life right now as well."

Devon nodds "i know you love Micheal, im not going to stop you, im just worried about Daisys choice, how does Enos treat her and the kids?"

Devon nodds "i know you love Micheal, im not going to stop you, im just worried about Daisys choice, how does Enos treat her and the kids?"

Julie Says "Wonderful, he is the sweetest man you could meet just don't go speeding by him now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.