Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

"Sounds like a good idea." Bo says.

Julie's Room

Julie looked at Uncle Jesse And Says "Why she take my rings for she is so wrong and I could lose everything I went to school for as well. She is so wrong as well I can't believe how this all going south on me right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie's Room

Julie looked at Uncle Jesse And Says "Why she take my rings for she is so wrong and I could lose everything I went to school for as well. She is so wrong as well I can't believe how this all going south on me right now."

"Don't you worry about all this we'll get everything cleared up." Uncle Jesse says as Micheal and Bo walk in.

"I'm not sure that's gonna do any good Daisy." Luke says.

Uncle Jesse Says "Daisy, don't make this any worst let Ben and Matt work this out okay, you don't need anything else to happen right now."

Julie Says "Daisy, I think she's been trying to get to me for years you know ever since Uncle Jesse, Bo and Luke fooled her about that contest now. I think she finally found a way to do as well this is just terrible as well just look at what I could lose, what I get the samething as Lizzy got now I couldn't do no 32 years in prison. What if I had my baby behind bars they would just after a while give my baby to Micheal and I will never see my child till he or she is 31 years old. I couldn't deal with that as well as Lizzy. Bo how is she coping that knowing she won't see Austin until he is 32 years old I couldn't possibly deal that myself now."

Uncle Jesse Says "That's not going to happen now, and there working on Lizzy's appeal she see Austin way before he's 32 years old and did you just say your pregnant as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Uncle Jesse Says "Daisy, don't make this any worst let Ben and Matt work this out okay, you don't need anything else to happen right now."

Julie Says "Daisy, I think she's been trying to get to me for years you know ever since Uncle Jesse, Bo and Luke fooled her about that contest now. I think she finally found a way to do as well this is just terrible as well just look at what I could lose, what I get the samething as Lizzy got now I couldn't do no 32 years in prison. What if I had my baby behind bars they would just after a while give my baby to Micheal and I will never see my child till he or she is 31 years old. I couldn't deal with that as well as Lizzy. Bo how is she coping that knowing she won't see Austin until he is 32 years old I couldn't possibly deal that myself now."

Uncle Jesse Says "That's not going to happen now, and there working on Lizzy's appeal she see Austin way before he's 32 years old and did you just say your pregnant as well."

Julie Says "Daisy, why don't you call Uncle Devon for us and see what he can do as well maybe he can talk to Agent Huntley and he won't get so emotional about besides you got three children to think about right now as well."

Micheal looks and Says "Honey, I'll personally call Devon about this right now and besides I got to tell him that I'm marrying his niece and that she is carrying my baby again. And I really need to just talk to him by himself as well, how could he not tell me I was going to be father four odd years ago now that's not very nice now."

Julie Says "Micheal don't worry about the first time you know about this baby and we got bigger problems right now as well."

Julie Says "Daisy, why don't you call Uncle Devon for us and see what he can do as well maybe he can talk to Agent Huntley and he won't get so emotional about besides you got three children to think about right now as well."

Micheal looks and Says "Honey, I'll personally call Devon about this right now and besides I got to tell him that I'm marrying his niece and that she is carrying my baby again. And I really need to just talk to him by himself as well, how could he not tell me I was going to be father four odd years ago now that's not very nice now."

Julie Says "Micheal don't worry about the first time you know about this baby and we got bigger problems right now as well."

Daisy says "hell no, im not gonna let Agent Huntley get by with what shes doing, im going to talk to her! dont try to stop me!"

Daisy walked up to him "Luke Duke, im not backing down, i wont ruin the appeal, like i said, dont try and stop me!"

"Daisy wait...please just listen to me." Matt says walking after her. Once out of sighted and hearing range of the others Matt grabs her arm. "I know you're angry and I know you want to get her back for what she did but this isn't the way to do it." Matt says.

"Daisy wait...please just listen to me." Matt says walking after her. Once out of sighted and hearing range of the others Matt grabs her arm. "I know you're angry and I know you want to get her back for what she did but this isn't the way to do it." Matt says.

Daisy said "get your hand off of me right now! im going to talk to Agent Huntley, i know what im doing"

Daisy sighes and follows Matt "listen im sorry okay, i wont talk to Agent Huntley if yall really dont want me too, alright?"

"Look Daisy I'm just worried that she may use something you say against Lizzy or Julie or even against you. The best way to get to her is to prove that Julie and you did nothing wrong and to get the judge to give Lizzy probation." Matt says.

"Look Daisy I'm just worried that she may use something you say against Lizzy or Julie or even against you. The best way to get to her is to prove that Julie and you did nothing wrong and to get the judge to give Lizzy probation." Matt says.

Daisy said "but what if no one can convince Lizzy to stop running moonshine and she gets caught again, i know she wouldnt involve me and Lizzy, im just worried she'll try to run shine again"

Daisy said "but what if no one can convince Lizzy to stop running moonshine and she gets caught again, i know she wouldnt involve me and Lizzy, im just worried she'll try to run shine again"

"She's not gonna risk it, not again. Her entire operation has been shut down and I doubt she'll risk losing custody of Austin. Three days before she got busted she told Tom that the run she got busted for was her last run. She was pulling out because she loved her family too much." Matt says.

"She's not gonna risk it, not again. Her entire operation has been shut down and I doubt she'll risk losing custody of Austin. Three days before she got busted she told Tom that the run she got busted for was her last run. She was pulling out because she loved her family too much." Matt says.

Daisy sighed "how do i know thats true!?"

"Thank you." Matt says. So an hour later Lizzy finds herself back in the visiting room looking at Matt, Ben, and Daisy.

"Wow, I should feel so special." Lizzy says sarcastically.

Ben looks and Says "Oh you must be Lizzy Davenport, listen Agent Huntley went after Julie and she's trying to say from the time she was sixteen to nineteen years about the time she left for college she helping you out. And she took her rings and somebody broke her wrist as well and she almost lost her baby now Julie can account to where she was the time it happened four years. She told me that she was in California have her daughter that she put up for adoption which I'm think I can get the docter, a nurse and Devon Miles to stand up for her and tell that lady where she was now."

Daisy says "hell no, im not gonna let Agent Huntley get by with what shes doing, im going to talk to her! dont try to stop me!"

Back In Julie's room, it seems that Devon had came as soon he heard from Micheal what happened he walks in and Says "Julie what happened to you and what's been going in Hazzard since I was hear last as well."

Julie Says "Agent Huntley and Sheriff Little stopped Micheal in Chickasaw County and well it got a little rough she took my rings claims that I ran moonshine for Lizzy now. Which I didn't and that's what I going with right now. And Uncle Devon, she thinks any black coupe right now is a runner she accused Micheal doing that very samething with Kitt as well."

Devon Says "I need to talk to this Agent Huntley and let me guess there's more that I don't know right now as well. How bad can this be and Bo something is wrong didn't you and Lizzy get married about seven years ago as well."

Julie Says "They did, but he won't see his wife for another 26 years and Austin is 6 years old and hasn't seen his mother in four years now as well."

Devon Says "Oh Man, this can't be any good a boy needs him mother and father around right now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.