Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy said "Cooters right, Lizzy told me and Julie that she would never think of involving us"

Caitrina Says "Well just so you know, I had heard from Agent Roach that Agent Huntley has been trying to get Lizzy, Julie and Daisy and that she had very little evidence on the other two only a photograph that isn't any kind of quality as well."

Caitrina faints right in the hospital waiting room, and Brian Says "Oh my goodness my fiance has fainted right now I need some help right now and excuse I think I've seen you around before don't I know you from somewhere now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Caitrina Says "Well just so you know, I had heard from Agent Roach that Agent Huntley has been trying to get Lizzy, Julie and Daisy and that she had very little evidence on the other two only a photograph that isn't any kind of quality as well."

Caitrina faints right in the hospital waiting room, and Brian Says "Oh my goodness my fiance has fainted right now I need some help right now and excuse I think I've seen you around before don't I know you from somewhere now."

"Name's Micheal Knight. Let's get a Doctor. Hey Nurse we've got a small problem." Micheal calls.

"Name's Micheal Knight. Let's get a Doctor. Hey Nurse we've got a small problem." Micheal calls.

Brian Says "Thank You Very Much I hear we might be fathers soon that's what dad said at least so I was wandering something you won Julie. Do me a favor treat her right okay, she's the means the world to everybody hear in this County now as well."

A Nurse and Docter comes rushing and they had a gurnery as well, and The Nurse Says "Hey that's Agent Huntley's sister I'd know her anywhere she quit the ATF for some reason or another I wonder why she was so good at what she did now and it seems that her sister doesn't understand why either. They haven't spoken in six months now, I think it something work related now as well."

Brian Says "Thank You Very Much I hear we might be fathers soon that's what dad said at least so I was wandering something you won Julie. Do me a favor treat her right okay, she's the means the world to everybody hear in this County now as well."

A Nurse and Docter comes rushing and they had a gurnery as well, and The Nurse Says "Hey that's Agent Huntley's sister I'd know her anywhere she quit the ATF for some reason or another I wonder why she was so good at what she did now and it seems that her sister doesn't understand why either. They haven't spoken in six months now, I think it something work related now as well."

"That would be none of your business. Brian has she ever fainted before?" Cooter says.

"That would be none of your business. Brian has she ever fainted before?" Cooter says.

Brian Says "No, none that I can think of she's gotten lightheaded and well she always sat down right away. Oh My Gosh, Dad why didn't I ever think she might be pregnant before now and why is everybody looking at me like that now."

The Nurse Says "Hey I didn't mean to offend anybody I thought everybody knew that before now why that look geez you got a temper now."

Another Nurse Says "Listen we got the family of Julie Duke here, well I got to tell you she nearly lost her baby and well her wrist is broken and she red marks on both wrists but I have no idea what from and she we will need to stay a for a week so we no it's okay and whatever's she working on the stress is too much for her being pregnant and Mr.Knight I hear your her fiance and well all of you can go and see her now I will show you that way as well."

Brian Says "No, none that I can think of she's gotten lightheaded and well she always sat down right away. Oh My Gosh, Dad why didn't I ever think she might be pregnant before now and why is everybody looking at me like that now."

The Nurse Says "Hey I didn't mean to offend anybody I thought everybody knew that before now why that look geez you got a temper now."

"Are you going to help her or are you gonna stand around and look at us?" Cooter asks.

"Are you going to help her or are you gonna stand around and look at us?" Cooter asks.

The Nurse and The docter get her to the gurney and the was checking vitals and Says "I think we might want to run a pregnancy test and why is everybody mad at right now did you see that look that Julie's fiance gave me when he found who she was now."

Somebody comes out and tells Micheal that Julie's wrist is broken and asking what the redmarks on both of her wrists were about and somebody yanked on her fingers as well. And that she almost lost her baby as well and just looks and Says "What happened to your fiance, something's not right I can even tell right now?"

The Nurse and The docter get her to the gurney and the was checking vitals and Says "I think we might want to run a pregnancy test and why is everybody mad at right now did you see that look that Julie's fiance gave me when he found who she was now."

Somebody comes out and tells Micheal that Julie's wrist is broken and asking what the redmarks on both of her wrists were about and somebody yanked on her fingers as well. And that she almost lost her baby as well and just looks and Says "What happened to your fiance, something's not right I can even tell right now?"

"I..." Micheal starts.

Cue anyone.

Daisy comes rushing in and says "what happend"

"Brian's...Uh..." Micheal stammered.

"Fiancee," Cooter supplied.

"Right Fiancee collapsed. The doctors are running tests to see if she's pregnant and stuff." Micheal says.

"Brian?" Bo asks.

"Brian Davenport...It's been a while." Luke says.

"Davenport? You mean Lizzy has a brother?" Bo asks.

"Yeah, he's like a year or so younger than her." Luke says.

"Brian's...Uh..." Micheal stammered.

"Fiancee," Cooter supplied.

"Right Fiancee collapsed. The doctors are running tests to see if she's pregnant and stuff." Micheal says.

"Brian?" Bo asks.

"Brian Davenport...It's been a while." Luke says.

"Davenport? You mean Lizzy has a brother?" Bo asks.

"Yeah, he's like a year or so younger than her." Luke says.

Brian Says "Okay, I know I don't know what's bothering everybody right now but it seems everybody is mad at me right now. And listen, I got to go check on my fiance as well and let me know what happens with Julie as well okay."

Brian Says "Okay, I know I don't know what's bothering everybody right now but it seems everybody is mad at me right now. And listen, I got to go check on my fiance as well and let me know what happens with Julie as well okay."

"If she was your sister you should've testified for her." Bo spits.

"Bo he didn't know." Cooter says.

"If she was your sister you should've testified for her." Bo spits.

"Bo he didn't know." Cooter says.

Brian Says "Uh I was in Mayberry, North Carolina trying to get out of a speeding ticket and my car broke down while there so I had to get it fixed and then. Well they needed a mechanic their at the filing station and an attendant all wrapped up into one and so I stayed and I just came back now honest."

Micheal Says "Jerk, Sheriff Little and Agent Huntley he and Julie and she might be facing charges she hasn't decided and it so wrong as well she can't even prove anything from eight years I was just talking to Ben and Matt and they told if anything came up even she got innocent she could get disbarbbed from practicing law in Georgia all because of some damm picture now."

Brian Says "Uh I was in Mayberry, North Carolina trying to get out of a speeding ticket and my car broke down while there so I had to get it fixed and then. Well they needed a mechanic their at the filing station and an attendant all wrapped up into one and so I stayed and I just came back now honest."

Micheal Says "Jerk, Sheriff Little and Agent Huntley he and Julie and she might be facing charges she hasn't decided and it so wrong as well she can't even prove anything from eight years I was just talking to Ben and Matt and they told if anything came up even she got innocent she could get disbarbbed from practicing law in Georgia all because of some damm picture now."

"According to Caitrina the picture's too fuzzy to see anything and really the only person you can make out is Lizzy standing behind a black trans-am." Cooter says.

"According to Caitrina the picture's too fuzzy to see anything and really the only person you can make out is Lizzy standing behind a black trans-am." Cooter says.

Brian Says "Well listen she had nothing to do with that, and from what I hear it took her eight years out in California as well, oh Micheal and guys listen I feel for sister right now as well is there anything I can do for Julie now and Daisy I didn't know when did this happen as well."

Brian Says "Well listen she had nothing to do with that, and from what I hear it took her eight years out in California as well, oh Micheal and guys listen I feel for sister right now as well is there anything I can do for Julie now and Daisy I didn't know when did this happen as well."

"Nothing yet, we'll want to speak with you about your sister Mr. Davenport." Matt says.

"Nothing yet, we'll want to speak with you about your sister Mr. Davenport." Matt says.

Brian Says "Okay, and listen is I heard the nurse say her fingers were messed up and Micheal told they took her rings as well. Why did they do that to her she saved up for both of those she loved those rings even better than she did her car. Well she probaly loves Micheal even more than her Jewelry or her car right now, but it they went after he vehicle well I think they might hear an earfull now as well."

Brian Says "Okay, and listen is I heard the nurse say her fingers were messed up and Micheal told they took her rings as well. Why did they do that to her she saved up for both of those she loved those rings even better than she did her car. Well she probaly loves Micheal even more than her Jewelry or her car right now, but it they went after he vehicle well I think they might hear an earfull now as well."

"That's odd." Cooter says.

"That's odd." Cooter says.

Brian Says "Yeah he told me that Agent Huntley claims that rings were bought with money she had made making runs now and Micheal was telling she very upset about it as well."

In Julie's Room

Uncle Jesse is talking with her and Julie Says "Uncle Jesse I want my rings back that wasn't even called for now, I earned that money to buy them and bought them cash and I got receipts I saved up four years for that Emerald ring and she takes it from me now that's not right now."

"Lizzy would throw a fit about that." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Brian Says "Can you imagine how Julie feels about her taking her rings right now Micheal, did you know that she worked all through high school saving up for that fancy Emerald Ring she wears now. Why she won't even take it off when it's hot now and let her finger breathe that's how much that ring means to her as well. And her class ring, that's another story all together I think I heard it was money that her grandparents had left that she used to buy it now if I'm not mistaken now."

Brian Says "Can you imagine how Julie feels about her taking her rings right now Micheal, did you know that she worked all through high school saving up for that fancy Emerald Ring she wears now. Why she won't even take it off when it's hot now and let her finger breathe that's how much that ring means to her as well. And her class ring, that's another story all together I think I heard it was money that her grandparents had left that she used to buy it now if I'm not mistaken now."

"Yeah, I remember the day she got them. She was so happy." Bo says.

"Yeah, I remember the day she got them. She was so happy." Bo says.

Brian Says "Was she crying when you seen her today, that might be the reason why man she needs them back imagine somebody taking the General or taking Austin from you now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.