Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Julie Says "Well okay, because I think my wrist is either broke or sprained right now as well. I think I know who her other driver was and if she ever asked about I might just tell he is Brian Lee Davenport her own brother not me now Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Lizzy doesn't have a brother." Daisy commented.

"Lizzy doesn't have a brother." Daisy commented.

Julie Says "Yeah she does, and I met him as well he is younger than her and has a 57 Bel-Air that is Green/White two-tone as well. He drives just as good as she does as well he actually told he was helping her out eight years ago and intended to do so as well."

All on desserted Country Road in Hazzard County, Brian Lee Davenport was driving back to Hazzard County to see his father and he was unaware of what happened to Lizzy four years ago and boy is he going to be surprized as well.

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "Yeah she does, and I met him as well he is younger than her and has a 57 Bel-Air that is Green/White two-tone as well. He drives just as good as she does as well he actually told he was helping her out eight years ago and intended to do so as well."

All on desserted Country Road in Hazzard County, Brian Lee Davenport was driving back to Hazzard County to see his father and he was unaware of what happened to Lizzy four years ago and boy is he going to be surprized as well.

Cooter stood to look out the window when he heard a car approaching and saw the two-tone green and white car. He lowered the shotgun and walked out onto the porch.

Cooter stood to look out the window when he heard a car approaching and saw the two-tone green and white car. He lowered the shotgun and walked out onto the porch.

Brian gets out and Says "Hey Dad where's Lizzy at I got big news I'm getting married to Caitrina she's the love of my life and I can't see my life without her right now and we want lots of kids as well what's wrong and something is different right now I can feel it in the County as where." Meanwhile Daisy had driven Julie to the hospital and Bo,Luke and Micheal are there as well and Micheal is getting anxious thinking that Sheriff Little and Agent Huntley caused his fiance's problems right now he is so angry thinking she just might lose their baby right now, he allreadry lost one child he just can't lose another right now.

Brian gets out and Says "Hey Dad where's Lizzy at I got big news I'm getting married to Caitrina she's the love of my life and I can't see my life without her right now and we want lots of kids as well what's wrong and something is different right now I can feel it in the County as where." Meanwhile Daisy had driven Julie to the hospital and Bo,Luke and Micheal are there as well and Micheal is getting anxious thinking that Sheriff Little and Agent Huntley caused his fiance's problems right now he is so angry thinking she just might lose their baby right now, he allreadry lost one child he just can't lose another right now.

"Have a seat." Cooter says motioning to the seat beside him on the stairs. "I've got some bad news.

"Have a seat." Cooter says motioning to the seat beside him on the stairs. "I've got some bad news.

Brian Sits down and so does Caitrina as well and he Says "What's wrong I can take almost anything dad and you know that as well?"

Brian Sits down and so does Caitrina as well and he Says "What's wrong I can take almost anything dad and you know that as well?"

"Remember how the last time you saw your sister was at her wedding six years ago? And how she dropped that box off to you eight years ago? Do you remember what was in the box?" Cooter asks.

"Remember how the last time you saw your sister was at her wedding six years ago? And how she dropped that box off to you eight years ago? Do you remember what was in the box?" Cooter asks.

Brian Says "Yeah some shine, that I delivered to somebody else I definetly remember there was Moonshine which I drove to somebody in Mayberry now as well it's tough but I did it for her as well. I nearly got caught dad six years ago come to think about it now."

Caitrina Says "Brian and Mr. Davenport what's Moonshine and why the gloomy look on both of your faces right now and how serious is this right now as well."

Brian Says "Yeah some shine, that I delivered to somebody else I definetly remember there was Moonshine which I drove to somebody in Mayberry now as well it's tough but I did it for her as well. I nearly got caught dad six years ago come to think about it now."

Caitrina Says "Brian and Mr. Davenport what's Moonshine and why the gloomy look on both of your faces right now and how serious is this right now as well."

Cooter puts his hand on Brian's shoulder. "Your sister got caught four years ago. Agent Huntley and Sheriff Little ran her in." Cooter sighs.

Cooter puts his hand on Brian's shoulder. "Your sister got caught four years ago. Agent Huntley and Sheriff Little ran her in." Cooter sighs.

Brian Says "Do they know yet, I was her other driver up until four years yet Dad and what about Austin she didn't lose him and she get the Dukes involved as well. And Dad, I think Agent Huntley she was following me coming here as well. Caitrina you see my sister and me had this system she passed me boxes that was going towards North Carolina and she handled the local ones herself nobody ever caught on to until now."

Brian Says "Do they know yet, I was her other driver up until four years yet Dad and what about Austin she didn't lose him and she get the Dukes involved as well. And Dad, I think Agent Huntley she was following me coming here as well. Caitrina you see my sister and me had this system she passed me boxes that was going towards North Carolina and she handled the local ones herself nobody ever caught on to until now."

"No, she's fine. She claimed she was single and had no kids. Matt hid the information stating otherwise so Bo and Austin stayed together and untouched. I doubt they know about you. Not many people know Lizzy has a brother. Since she claims she ran the operation alone they couldn't prove anyone else was connected. You keep your mouth shut and no one will ever know." Cooter says.

"No, she's fine. She claimed she was single and had no kids. Matt hid the information stating otherwise so Bo and Austin stayed together and untouched. I doubt they know about you. Not many people know Lizzy has a brother. Since she claims she ran the operation alone they couldn't prove anyone else was connected. You keep your mouth shut and no one will ever know." Cooter says.

Brian Says "Well Okay, but I heard that Julie Duke had left for California eight years ago and now she's back as well."

Caitrina Says "Who in the Hell is Julie Duke, and are you stiil in love with her yet Brian?

Brian Says "The Girl I was always going to ask out eight years ago, she was something now and she didn't even know I had heard something about her running of College and Law School as well Dad."

Caitrina Says "I'm so glad that I quit the ATF, this would be so confusing right now as well I would have my job and my future husband to juggle her right now."

Brian Says "Excuse me Caiti what did you just say, you quit the ATF was you spying on me or something now."

Caitrina Says "That's why I quit, and I was supposed to tell Agent Huntley if I ever found out anything about the Davenports involvement but I couldn't do it so I quit honestly Brian."

Brian Says "Get out, I don't want to talk to you right now geez and darn well!"

Brian Says "Well Okay, but I heard that Julie Duke had left for California eight years ago and now she's back as well."

Caitrina Says "Who in the Hell is Julie Duke, and are you stiil in love with her yet Brian?

Brian Says "The Girl I was always going to ask out eight years ago, she was something now and she didn't even know I had heard something about her running of College and Law School as well Dad."

Caitrina Says "I'm so glad that I quit the ATF, this would be so confusing right now as well I would have my job and my future husband to juggle her right now."

Brian Says "Excuse me Caiti what did you just say, you quit the ATF was you spying on me or something now."

Caitrina Says "That's why I quit, and I was supposed to tell Agent Huntley if I ever found out anything about the Davenports involvement but I couldn't do it so I quit honestly Brian."

Brian Says "Get out, I don't want to talk to you right now geez and darn well!"

"Brian...don't do something stupid." Cooter says.

"Brian...don't do something stupid." Cooter says.

Caitrina left and she was upset because her fiance told her to leave and never wanted to see her again.

At Cooter's House

Brian Says "But Dad, I've been dating her for six years she started liking me a couple of months before Lizzy's wedding I feel like I helped out Agent Huntley right now."

Caitrina left and she was upset because her fiance told her to leave and never wanted to see her again.

At Cooter's House

Brian Says "But Dad, I've been dating her for six years she started liking me a couple of months before Lizzy's wedding I feel like I helped out Agent Huntley right now."

"Maybe she really liked you. Why else would she agree to marry you?" Cooter asks.

"Maybe she really liked you. Why else would she agree to marry you?" Cooter asks.

Brian Says "Wait a minute she knew the whole time what was going between me and Lizzy and never told Agent Huntley as well. Oh god Dad, I've got to make-up with Caitrina before she goes back to Agent Huntley and tells her what we was talking about right now as well."

Brian ran outside and Says "Caitrina I'm sorry and listen I do want to see you but I'm upset about my sister right now and didn't even me to snap at you right now as well."

Caitrina Says "Well Okay, and that's why I quit if I was still on the job I would've had to tell Agent Huntley and plus she's my sister as well all what you and your was talking about just now and plus I haven't talked to my sister since I quit ATF now. She thinks that I chickened out but I can't do it right now Brian I love you and I'll go on avoiding her right now like I've doing as well. Please don't tell your father that she's my sister you see we got different fathers and different last names as well and we don't exactly look alike in fact she was the only one that knew we was sisters with ATF now."

Brian and Caitrina walk back in Cooter's house and Brian and Says "We made up, and you know she did really love me after all dad because she never told anything about anything even risking her job as well."

Brian Says "Wait a minute she knew the whole time what was going between me and Lizzy and never told Agent Huntley as well. Oh god Dad, I've got to make-up with Caitrina before she goes back to Agent Huntley and tells her what we was talking about right now as well."

Brian ran outside and Says "Caitrina I'm sorry and listen I do want to see you but I'm upset about my sister right now and didn't even me to snap at you right now as well."

Caitrina Says "Well Okay, and that's why I quit if I was still on the job I would've had to tell Agent Huntley and plus she's my sister as well all what you and your was talking about just now and plus I haven't talked to my sister since I quit ATF now. She thinks that I chickened out but I can't do it right now Brian I love you and I'll go on avoiding her right now like I've doing as well. Please don't tell your father that she's my sister you see we got different fathers and different last names as well and we don't exactly look alike in fact she was the only one that knew we was sisters with ATF now."

Brian and Caitrina walk back in Cooter's house and Brian and Says "We made up, and you know she did really love me after all dad because she never told anything about anything even risking her job as well."

"Caitrina, look I know this may be asking much off you but...Julie Duke, soon to be Knight, is working on an appeal for Lizzy. If there is anything you know that could help us get her out of jail and on probation we would greatly appreciate it." Cooter says.

"Caitrina, look I know this may be asking much off you but...Julie Duke, soon to be Knight, is working on an appeal for Lizzy. If there is anything you know that could help us get her out of jail and on probation we would greatly appreciate it." Cooter says.

Caitrina Says "I do know one thing that she followed Julie and Lizzy one day eight years and took some photos that were pretty shotty for qualtiy there's no license plate and you can't even tell what's in the box and when she stopped Lizzy four years she didn't even have a warrent as well. And she's thinks I'm hiding something keeps telling me that I don't know how much trouble I'm in for protecting Brian Lee Davenport right now as well. But one thing I didn't want Brian telling you right now is that Agent Huntley is my sister but we have different fathers and different last names as well, and were aren't speaking right now Cooter as well. So it will be a cold day in hell before I show up at her office and tell all what you just told me now Cooter. Oh and the informants name was Aaron I think, and she knew she would blame somebody named Micheal Knight now."

Caitrina Says "I do know one thing that she followed Julie and Lizzy one day eight years and took some photos that were pretty shotty for qualtiy there's no license plate and you can't even tell what's in the box and when she stopped Lizzy four years she didn't even have a warrent as well. And she's thinks I'm hiding something keeps telling me that I don't know how much trouble I'm in for protecting Brian Lee Davenport right now as well. But one thing I didn't want Brian telling you right now is that Agent Huntley is my sister but we have different fathers and different last names as well, and were aren't speaking right now Cooter as well. So it will be a cold day in hell before I show up at her office and tell all what you just told me now Cooter."

"Look little missy, I'm not sure I can trust you I don't know you well enough but...If Brian likes you well then you must have something about you. I can guarantee if you pull Lizzy out of this then we'll trust you. I'm not too sure about all this stuff so we'll have to have you talk to Ben and Matt and see what we can do about this. Why don't we take you down to the hospital and see what they can do?" Cooter suggests.

"Look little missy, I'm not sure I can trust you I don't know you well enough but...If Brian likes you well then you must have something about you. I can guarantee if you pull Lizzy out of this then we'll trust you. I'm not too sure about all this stuff so we'll have to have you talk to Ben and Matt and see what we can do about this. Why don't we take you down to the hospital and see what they can do?" Cooter suggests.

Caitrina Says "Sure I might as well get a pregnancy test as well Cooter and you can trust me I wasn't exactly raised with my sister now and we don't get along on anything now?"

Brian Says "You mean, that's wonderful Caiti oh do you know what this means Dad?"

Caitrina Says "Sure I might as well get a pregnancy test as well Cooter and you can trust me I wasn't exactly raised with my sister now and we don't get along on anything now?"

Brian Says "You mean, that's wonderful Caiti oh do you know what this means Dad?"

"If it means what I think it means you had better bump up that date for the wedding." Cooter answers.

"If it means what I think it means you had better bump up that date for the wedding." Cooter answers.

Caitrina Says "Well maybe I'm not but you know it wouldn't hurt just to go and find out Brian."

Brian Says "Are sure about this Caitrina right now, you know your helping does more than you know it will reunite my nephew with his mother and I can't see Austin grow up without his mother and Bo without his wife as well."

Caitrina Says "Well maybe I'm not but you know it wouldn't hurt just to go and find out Brian."

Brian Says "Are sure about this Caitrina right now, you know your helping does more than you know it will reunite my nephew with his mother and I can't see Austin grow up without his mother and Bo without his wife as well."

"If she doesn't get out he won't see her free until he's 32. Twenty six years is a long time." Cooter says.

"If she doesn't get out he won't see her free until he's 32. Twenty six years is a long time." Cooter says.

Caitrina Says "My sister told me she was going to teach her a lesson and she's been after Daisy and Julie Duke for the longest time according to her there both Lizzy's drivers now and she would do almost anything to catch them now. I don't know what she means by that but I would watch her now as well Cooter. And I can't believe my own sister would do that to a little boy now, she won't see him grow up now and wait till he's old enough to realize why he can't see his own mother now."

Brian Says "OMG, Julie was right Agent Huntley was after her and Daisy and nobody believed her now. Oh she was so right about her now as well."

Caitrina Says "My sister told me she was going to teach her a lesson and she's been after Daisy and Julie Duke for the longest time according to her there both Lizzy's drivers now and she would do almost anything to catch them now. I don't know what she means by that but I would watch her now as well Cooter. And I can't believe my own sister would do that to a little boy now, she won't see him grow up now and wait till he's old enough to realize why he can't see his own mother now."

Brian Says "OMG, Julie was right Agent Huntley was after her and Daisy and nobody believed her now. Oh she was so right about her now as well."

"Lizzy only used Julie once and never again. She would never involve a Duke. She loves Bo too much to have him locked up." Cooter says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.