Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy said "some people never learn"

Julie Says "Worst part was that Sheriff Little had got in front of Micheal making him stop and that's how she could do it to us now and she looks at me and he told little bitty country girl leaves Hazzard to become a lawyer and now she's stopped by a revuner sounds familier doesn't it now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Worst part was that Sheriff Little had got in front of Micheal making him stop and that's how she could do it to us now and she looks at me and he told little bitty country girl leaves Hazzard to become a lawyer and now she's stopped by a revuner sounds familier doesn't it now."

Daisy said "yeah, kinda"

"Hey Julie, can you tell it's you in the picture? Can you actually see your face?" Bo asks.

Micheal Says "What was I going to do, if I had done anything than Devon my boss would've had to take there things for me and it would've went alot worst for Julie as well. And besides we got the whole eight years thing and that Sheriff actually called Kitt a runner now, I can't believe it I wander would mine pass for one as well."

Julie is listening and pass's out and everybody comes to her side she can't take the stress of everything going on right now as well.

"So you're telling me it has her car with a blonde sitting in the driver's seat and Lizzy standing by the trunk with three boxes?" Bo asks.

Julie Says "Yes, but my license plate is not clear it could be any blonde sitting in a black trans am now as well. I don't know I wish Agent Huntley will just give up all this stress with her trying to use this picture well it's not good for the baby right now. And it's kind of fussy as well, don't you think so Micheal."

Julie Says "Yes, but my license plate is not clear it could be any blonde sitting in a black trans am now as well. I don't know I wish Agent Huntley will just give up all this stress with her trying to use this picture well it's not good for the baby right now. And it's kind of fussy as well, don't you think so Micheal."

"Can you see what's in the boxes?" Bo asks.

Julie Says "No I don't think so Bo, honestly is very fuzzy right now as well."

"That would give the jury reasonable doubt. No jury in the country would convict you on those pictures alone. If you can't see the shine clearly and you can't see your face then...that means she doesn't have any proof." Bo says.

"That would give the jury reasonable doubt. No jury in the country would convict you on those pictures alone. If you can't see the shine clearly and you can't see your face then...that means she doesn't have any proof." Bo says.

Julie Says "Thanks Bo, you would think a ATF agent would have a better camera now don't ya."

"Yeah." Bo says.

Julie Says "Uh Micheal, I really don't feel very well right now and it's not morning sickness either? Can't we do something about the way that they treated us as well, there was nothing in Micheal's trunk and besides I don't think he would even know how to make run anyways Bo."

Julie Says "Uh Micheal, I really don't feel very well right now and it's not morning sickness either? Can't we do something about the way that they treated us as well, there was nothing in Micheal's trunk and besides I don't think he would even know how to make run anyways Bo."

Just then as Bo and Micheal are discussing everythig Julie just faints and it seems she was right it was more than Morning Sickness now.

"You want to take her to a hospital?" Bo asks.

Balladeer: Folks Julie had just fainted right now, I hope somebody takes her to hosptial allreadry now.

Micheal came over to Julie and she's waking up and he Says "I think you need to go to the hospital your right and don't worry like your brother says Agent Huntley has nothing on you right now."

Balladeer: Folks Julie had just fainted right now, I hope somebody takes her to hosptial allreadry now.

Micheal came over to Julie and she's waking up and he Says "I think you need to go to the hospital your right and don't worry like your brother says Agent Huntley has nothing on you right now."

Daisy said "lets get her in my jeep, ill drive her"

Daisy said "lets get her in my jeep, ill drive her"

Julie Says "Was keeping it too herself but her wrist hurt so bad as well." Nobody had noticed yet but her Julie's High School Class and Emerald ring that she had saved up the money all during high to school to get was missing and she was really upset about them being missing as well right now she wanted them back she didn't care what it took to get them back. They belonged on her finger weren't how she spent her money from whatever Agent Huntley tried telling she did from the time she was sixteen till she was nineteen years old. She looks at Daisy and Says "They took my High School Class Ring and prized Emerald Ring the one that saved up for four years and boughgt after I graduated from High School as well I want them both back as well. I don't care how much paperwork this might take but I want them back and I'm not giving up on it as well Daisy."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "Was keeping it too herself but her wrist hurt so bad as well." Nobody had noticed yet but her Julie's High School Class and Emerald ring that she had saved up the money all during high to school to get was missing and she was really upset about them being missing as well right now she wanted them back she didn't care what it took to get them back. They belonged on her finger weren't how she spent her money from whatever Agent Huntley tried telling she did from the time she was sixteen till she was nineteen years old. She looks at Daisy and Says "They took my High School Class Ring and prized Emerald Ring the one that saved up for four years and boughgt after I graduated from High School as well I want them both back as well. I don't care how much paperwork this might take but I want them back and I'm not giving up on it as well Daisy."

Julie looks at Daisy and Says "I'm going to call Uncle Devon from hosptial I wander what he can do about everything going on right now Daisy. I'm want saying that Micheal isn't a help now well he is but we need out Uncle right now, what she trying to doing what she pulled on me on you she was always sore that she could never get Bo and Luke when Uncle Jesse entered that contest all those years ago as well."

Julie looks at Daisy and Says "I'm going to call Uncle Devon from hosptial I wander what he can do about everything going on right now Daisy. I'm want saying that Micheal isn't a help now well he is but we need out Uncle right now, what she trying to doing what she pulled on me on you she was always sore that she could never get Bo and Luke when Uncle Jesse entered that contest all those years ago as well."

Daisy just sighed "Julie you still need to go to the doctor

Daisy just sighed "Julie you still need to go to the doctor

Julie Says "Well okay, because I think my wrist is either broke or sprained right now as well. I think I know who her other driver was and if she ever asked about I might just tell he is Brian Lee Davenport her own brother not me now Daisy."

Edited by Julieduke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.