Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Julie Says "Well that baby of yours is a fighter Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "i got off KITT and i could barely stand, and yeah she is, Carmen was nearly born in a bed, my water broke with her while i was asleep and by the time Enos woke up she was nearly born, our son, well we were already at the doctor and well with Kayle, she was a surprise, she was a little early"

Daisy said "i got off KITT and i could barely stand, and yeah she is, Carmen was nearly born in a bed, my water broke with her while i was asleep and by the time Enos woke up she was nearly born, our son, well we were already at the doctor and well with Kayle, she was a surprise, she was a little early"

Julie Says "Daisy, our your kids going to Nascar drivers or something now?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "as soon as Enos saw the blood when he woke up, he passed right back out"

Julie Says "Uncle Devon was really calm when I went into labor now. Micheal we got to tell Uncle Devon and Uncle Jesse now just remember he might not take the news especially he doesn't know about the other child as well."

Julie Says "Uncle Devon was really calm when I went into labor now. Micheal we got to tell Uncle Devon and Uncle Jesse now just remember he might not take the news especially he doesn't know about the other child as well."

Daisy said "you want me to go with yall to tell them"

Daisy said "sure Bo, about what?"

Bo walks with Daisy into the dining room and sits down at the table. "Daisy last time I saw Lizzy she told me something I didn't want to hear. Something I'm not sure I can follow." Bo sighs and looks at his hands. "She told me to stop coming to see her. She said I need to move on and start dating again. I can't Daisy. I told her that but I don't think she cares any more. I love her so much and I don't want to do what she asked but part of me keeps thinking that if I don't do this then maybe I don't love her as much as I think I do. I don't know what to do Daisy. Do I follow what she asks or do I hope and pray that Julie, Matt, and Ben can get her out and hold out for her?" Bo asks.

Bo walks with Daisy into the dining room and sits down at the table. "Daisy last time I saw Lizzy she told me something I didn't want to hear. Something I'm not sure I can follow." Bo sighs and looks at his hands. "She told me to stop coming to see her. She said I need to move on and start dating again. I can't Daisy. I told her that but I don't think she cares any more. I love her so much and I don't want to do what she asked but part of me keeps thinking that if I don't do this then maybe I don't love her as much as I think I do. I don't know what to do Daisy. Do I follow what she asks or do I hope and pray that Julie, Matt, and Ben can get her out and hold out for her?" Bo asks.

Julie looks and Says "Hey Bo, you know we will do our best you know that Matt and Ben are coming to visit her I don't think she wants to see me or Micheal right now as well. And Jennifer just as the same last name as my fiance she's not his mother now. Bo I didn't want to mention this but Micheal got pulled over by Agent Huntley and she attempted to search Kitt and then she showed me pictures from eight years ago and told me she would bring them up at the trial and try and get me kicked off the case as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie looks and Says "Hey Bo, you know we will do our best you know that Matt and Ben are coming to visit her I don't think she wants to see me or Micheal right now as well. And Jennifer just as the same last name as my fiance she's not his mother now. Bo I didn't want to mention this but Micheal got pulled over by Agent Huntley and she attempted to search Kitt and then she showed me pictures from eight years ago and told me she would bring them up at the trial and try and get me kicked off the case as well."

Daisy said "Bo, if you love Lizzy, dont give up, and we'll get Lizzy out of this mess, okay?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.