Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Bo says "he said that he'll work on that too"

"The only problem is that well...Lizzy refused to have her married name dragged into it. She said that it could cause problems. Really I appreciate what you're trying to do Julie, just...Don't bring up me and her in any way. And just so you know Matt's never lost a case either until Lizzy's. They said something about finding a technicality for it. Matt's gonna look in on what you and Ben are doing but said otherwise he wouldn't get too involved. I've got to go see Lizzy." Bo says.

"The only problem is that well...Lizzy refused to have her married name dragged into it. She said that it could cause problems. Really I appreciate what you're trying to do Julie, just...Don't bring up me and her in any way. And just so you know Matt's never lost a case either until Lizzy's. They said something about finding a technicality for it. Matt's gonna look in on what you and Ben are doing but said otherwise he wouldn't get too involved. I've got to go see Lizzy." Bo says.

Daisy said "Bo, break the news about me to her lightly as possible"

After making sure Tom would watch Austin, Bo leaves the hospital and heads for Atlanta. When he reaches the penitentiary he fills out the forms and is lead to the visitors room. After what seems like forever Lizzy was brought in and sat down in front of him. She stares at the table and Bo realizes this is the most subdued he has seen her. "Lizzy, look at me." Bo says. Lizzy shakes her head and continues to stare at the table. Bo lifts her chin but she won't look him in the eye. Bo glances around and seeing no one but their normal guard he leans over and kisses Lizzy. Lizzy flinches a bit and doesn't look at him. "God Liz, I am so sorry I really wish I could get you out of here." He sighs and takes her hands. "I've got some good news and some...well I guess it's news you probably don't want to hear."

"So speak." Even when she speaks it's like the jail has turned her into a girl he doesn't know.

"Good news. Daisy had her baby, Kayle Nicole. She was supposed to have twins but one of them died. She was going to name the other Cassie." Bo says.

"That's good. She made you godfather? I remember her saying something along those lines."

"Yeah, her baby looks a lot like Enos but she's sweet like Daisy, or so I've heard. A little bit of bad news. Julie's back in town. She finally graduated and is working on her first case. An appeal. The news you probably don't want to hear is she's pregnant and Micheal's the father. He's offered to marry her and she said yes."

"He only offered because she's pregnant." Lizzy spits.

"Possibly I don't know. They have another daughter Cassie I believe they named her. Micheal's mom I believe adopted her. A woman by the name of Jennifer Knight. I've got a bit more good news. One that should make you more happy. Julie's case is yours. She's going to try to get you out of here and back home where you belong."

"She can't. How is a newbie gonna get me out of jail when the best couldn't keep me out of here?"

"Because she's your best friend, and she'll look for anything to get you out."

"Whatever Bo..." Lizzy nods to the guard.

"Mr. Duke, it's time to go." The guard says. Bo stands and follows the guard to the door.

"Bo." Lizzy says. He stops and turns around. "It's time for you to move on. Start dating again and please don't visit. You'll make Austin happier. Don't hold out for me."

"I can't start dating again. The only women who will ever hold my heart is unfairly stuck in a jail cell." Bo says. He smiles a heart breaking smile then leaves. The smile strikes Lizzy but only causes her pain as another guard leads her back to her cell. When she gets there Cindy, a sweet blonde caught at the wrong place at the wrong time, grins.

"Let me guess it was the father of your child again." Cindy says hopping down of her top bunk.

"So what of it?" Lizzy asks bored as she plopped down on her own bed.

"What of it? I swear girl if I had a visitor like that come visit me all the time I'd be walking on the clouds instead of acting like it's a torture sentence."

"Then maybe next time you can go see him. And while your at it, you'll realize that he's there but you can't touch him or anything."

"Girl...you are one of a kind." Cindy jumps back up on her bunk and glares at the ceiling. "How's the kid?"

"Doing fine. My best friend just gave birth. Had a little girl, and my ex-best friend is back from Cali, and getting her law degree. She's pregnant and getting married as well."

"And you're stuck in a nasty damp old prison with nothing to do." Lizzy nods though Cindy can't see it. "Well...what'd you tell him?"

"That he shouldn't visit and he should move on."

"Honey that'll never happen."

"And just why not?"

"Because your dear husband will always love you and he'll never get a divorce." Cindy says.

"How do you know about that?"

"Because he's a good old southern boy and I know he offered to marry you the first time he found out you were pregnant."

"Doesn't mean..."

"And he called me about a week ago and told me to try and keep your spirits up." Cindy says.

"Shut up." Lizzy growls.

After making sure Tom would watch Austin, Bo leaves the hospital and heads for Atlanta. When he reaches the penitentiary he fills out the forms and is lead to the visitors room. After what seems like forever Lizzy was brought in and sat down in front of him. She stares at the table and Bo realizes this is the most subdued he has seen her. "Lizzy, look at me." Bo says. Lizzy shakes her head and continues to stare at the table. Bo lifts her chin but she won't look him in the eye. Bo glances around and seeing no one but their normal guard he leans over and kisses Lizzy. Lizzy flinches a bit and doesn't look at him. "God Liz, I am so sorry I really wish I could get you out of here." He sighs and takes her hands. "I've got some good news and some...well I guess it's news you probably don't want to hear."

"So speak." Even when she speaks it's like the jail has turned her into a girl he doesn't know.

"Good news. Daisy had her baby, Kayle Nicole. She was supposed to have twins but one of them died. She was going to name the other Cassie." Bo says.

"That's good. She made you godfather? I remember her saying something along those lines."

"Yeah, her baby looks a lot like Enos but she's sweet like Daisy, or so I've heard. A little bit of bad news. Julie's back in town. She finally graduated and is working on her first case. An appeal. The news you probably don't want to hear is she's pregnant and Micheal's the father. He's offered to marry her and she said yes."

"He only offered because she's pregnant." Lizzy spits.

"Possibly I don't know. They have another daughter Cassie I believe they named her. Micheal's mom I believe adopted her. A woman by the name of Jennifer Knight. I've got a bit more good news. One that should make you more happy. Julie's case is yours. She's going to try to get you out of here and back home where you belong."

"She can't. How is a newbie gonna get me out of jail when the best couldn't keep me out of here?"

"Because she's your best friend, and she'll look for anything to get you out."

"Whatever Bo..." Lizzy nods to the guard.

"Mr. Duke, it's time to go." The guard says. Bo stands and follows the guard to the door.

"Bo." Lizzy says. He stops and turns around. "It's time for you to move on. Start dating again and please don't visit. You'll make Austin happier. Don't hold out for me."

"I can't start dating again. The only women who will ever hold my heart is unfairly stuck in a jail cell." Bo says. He smiles a heart breaking smile then leaves. The smile strikes Lizzy but only causes her pain as another guard leads her back to her cell. When she gets there Cindy, a sweet blonde caught at the wrong place at the wrong time, grins.

"Let me guess it was the father of your child again." Cindy says hopping down of her top bunk.

"So what of it?" Lizzy asks bored as she plopped down on her own bed.

"What of it? I swear girl if I had a visitor like that come visit me all the time I'd be walking on the clouds instead of acting like it's a torture sentence."

"Then maybe next time you can go see him. And while your at it, you'll realize that he's there but you can't touch him or anything."

"Girl...you are one of a kind." Cindy jumps back up on her bunk and glares at the ceiling. "How's the kid?"

"Doing fine. My best friend just gave birth. Had a little girl, and my ex-best friend is back from Cali, and getting her law degree. She's pregnant and getting married as well."

"And you're stuck in a nasty damp old prison with nothing to do." Lizzy nods though Cindy can't see it. "Well...what'd you tell him?"

"That he shouldn't visit and he should move on."

"Honey that'll never happen."

"And just why not?"

"Because your dear husband will always love you and he'll never get a divorce." Cindy says.

"How do you know about that?"

"Because he's a good old southern boy and I know he offered to marry you the first time he found out you were pregnant."

"Doesn't mean..."

"And he called me about a week ago and told me to try and keep your spirits up." Cindy says.

"Shut up." Lizzy growls.

the next day Daisy was home and she wanted so bad to see Lizzy "i miss her so much, she couldnt even be there to see Kayle" she was crying now "and for some reason i even missed Micheal" thats when Micheal knocked at the door

the next day Daisy was home and she wanted so bad to see Lizzy "i miss her so much, she couldnt even be there to see Kayle" she was crying now "and for some reason i even missed Micheal" thats when Micheal knocked at the door

Julie was with him and She was happier than normal ever since finding out the bad news from four years and eight years ago as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisy opend the door and said "hey yall, come in but the house is a mess"

Julie Says "Hello Daisy, guess who Micheal got stopped by none other than Agent Huntley she even searched his car which without him working with Kitt proved to be rather hard now. And then she showed me these pictures from eight years ago and she said if the three of us didn't drop the appeal she show these to the Judge and get me kicked off the case now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Hello Daisy, guess who Micheal got stopped by none other than Agent Huntley she even searched his car which without him working with Kitt proved to be rather hard now. And then she showed me these pictures from eight years ago and she said if the three of us didn't drop the appeal she show these to the Judge and get me kicked off the case now."

Daisy sat down, crying even harder now "oh great Julie, just great"

Daisy sat down, crying even harder now "oh great Julie, just great"

Julie Says "Daisy, don't cry Micheal says she can't touch me right now as well and I'm not backing down besides if she wanted to catch me she should've done it eight years ago."

Daisy looked up "shes gonna make it were Lizzy will be in prison for life now Julie!"

Julie Says "Daisy, I'm working with Matt Shark and Ben Matlock don't worry and I asked Micheal to research the case for me as well. And besides I might bring up what she did to me if she brings up the pictures and besides she introduces those photos we have to see them as well.Hey listen, I never said it was going to easy in fact I wouldn't want that way right now."

Julie Says "Daisy, I'm working with Matt Shark and Ben Matlock don't worry and I asked Micheal to research the case for me as well. And besides I might bring up what she did to me if she brings up the pictures and besides she introduces those photos we have to see them as well.Hey listen, I never said it was going to easy in fact I wouldn't want that way right now."

Daisy just sighes "i dont know why i cant calm down, ive snapped at everyone when they bring up the case or Lizzy"

Daisy just sighes "i dont know why i cant calm down, ive snapped at everyone when they bring up the case or Lizzy"

Julie Says "Well were getting married, and don't worry about anything you got three beautiful children right now. Hey Micheal, what do you think should I back down because of what Agent Huntley did to us today or what?"

Julie Says "Well were getting married, and don't worry about anything you got three beautiful children right now. Hey Micheal, what do you think should I back down because of what Agent Huntley did to us today or what?"

Micheal said "no, we should stand our ground, i will get Daisy and yours best friend out of jail, i promise"

Micheal said "no, we should stand our ground, i will get Daisy and yours best friend out of jail, i promise"

Julie Says "Daisy, why are you so nervous and she's not in jail and did you help Lizzy as well on purpose or the way it happened to me now."

Daisy said "im not nervous, im scared, and i didnt help her"

Julie Says "Okay, I understand right now but you know we had that lady thinking we was doing the samething as Lizzy for three years now and we wasn't don't you think we need to get Lizzy out and show her were going to back down as well."

Julie Says "Listen Daisy, were all working on this and you know what I got a baby on the way and I'm so happy about that right now as well and the man that I love right now that is my future husband as well."

Daisy said "i missed Micheal while he was gone, but i know he hates me and doesnt care after what happend all those years ago because of what i said"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.