Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy said "i dont know"

Julie looks at Micheal and Says "Honey, eight years ago I had shine in my car and didn't know and this lady from ATF thinks I was doing the samething as my brother and cousin from the time I was sixteen years old. And we have a daughter her names is Cassie Knight and Jennifer Knight adopted her as well. And I'm three months pregnant right now, wow it's easier than I thought Daisy. Cassie is four years old right now, I'm sorry but I don't know I just paniced when I had her and plus with law school and work as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie looks at Micheal and Says "Honey, eight years ago I had shine in my car and didn't know and this lady from ATF thinks I was doing the samething as my brother and cousin from the time I was sixteen years old. And we have a daughter her names is Cassie Knight and Jennifer Knight adopted her as well. And I'm three months pregnant right now, wow it's easier than I thought Daisy. Cassie is four years old right now, I'm sorry but I don't know I just paniced when I had her and plus with law school and work as well."

Micheal said "Daisy did you know about this?"

Daisy was to scared to answer

Micheal sighed "any more suprises that i should know aside from that i have a daughter"

Julie Says "I think she might try to use it againist and that I'm pregnant again and only three months along and I'm putting this one up for adoption I made a huge mistake Micheal, I signed my rights away but you could do something thow."

Julie Says "I think she might try to use it againist and that I'm pregnant again and only three months along and I'm putting this one up for adoption I made a huge mistake Micheal, I signed my rights away but you could do something thow."

Micheal said quickly "your not going to give this one up for adoption" then gets down on one knee "Julie, will you marry me?"

Daisy said "look behind you at a certain blonde"

Julie Says "Hi Bo listen I was going to tell you about my daughter and the baby on the way and everything I really was and Micheal had nothing to do with what happened to Lizzy four years ago and did you talk to Ben Matlock yet he's the best lawyer in Atlanta now."

Julie Says "Hi Bo listen I was going to tell you about my daughter and the baby on the way and everything I really was and Micheal had nothing to do with what happened to Lizzy four years ago and did you talk to Ben Matlock yet he's the best lawyer in Atlanta now."

Bo says "yes i talked to Ben ,and im happy for you and Micheal"

Bo says "yes i talked to Ben ,and im happy for you and Micheal"

Julie Says "Well what he say, and I want to ask him about eight years ago as well that Agent Huntley didn't like me then and probaly doesn't like me right now even thow I've been gone for eight years now. Micheal I might as well tell Agent Huntley is a lady not a guy and she's had it in for me ever since I was sixteen even though I never did a damm thing wrong to her now. And I got to tell Devon were getting married and what happened, and I don't think she can get me for it now Micheal."

Julie Says "Well what he say, and I want to ask him about eight years ago as well that Agent Huntley didn't like me then and probaly doesn't like me right now even thow I've been gone for eight years now. Micheal I might as well tell Agent Huntley is a lady not a guy and she's had it in for me ever since I was sixteen even though I never did a damm thing wrong to her now. And I got to tell Devon were getting married and what happened, and I don't think she can get me for it now Micheal."

Micheal said "she cant"

Bo said "Ben said he'll help with Lizzys appeal"

Julie goes and hugs Bo and Says " Now I know I just got finished but isn't her legal name Duke, but she went by Davenport four years ago I wander if you should tell Ben that as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.