Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

"Wait what did I do?" Micheal asks.

Julie was upset and crying and Says "Hey Luke, will you come over here and explain to Micheal what happened to Lizzy he doesn't understand what he did right now. I can't I'm about to loose my compusure right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie was upset and crying and Says "Hey Luke, will you come over here and explain to Micheal what happened to Lizzy he doesn't understand what he did right now. I can't I'm about to loose my compusure right now."

Luke explains things to Micheal who is severely confused. "I was in Maine four years ago. I had no idea Lizzy was still running Shine even if I did I wouldn't have called someone on her." Micheal says.

"He claims he didn't do it. Said he was in Maine at the time." Luke tells Julie.

Luke explains things to Micheal who is severely confused. "I was in Maine four years ago. I had no idea Lizzy was still running Shine even if I did I wouldn't have called someone on her." Micheal says.

"He claims he didn't do it. Said he was in Maine at the time." Luke tells Julie.

Julie Says "Well that clears him, and tell him I was sorry I'm upset about hearing this news fours years later. But ask him if he thinks my appeal would make much of difference right now as well."

Julie Says "Well that clears him, and tell him I was sorry I'm upset about hearing this news fours years later. But ask him if he thinks my appeal would make much of difference right now as well."

Luke explains that to Micheal who sighs. "I don't know maybe, I doubt she can get Lizzy off but maybe, just maybe she can wrangle Lizzy a probationary sentence." Micheal says.

Luke explains what Micheal says and waits.

Luke explains that to Micheal who sighs. "I don't know maybe, I doubt she can get Lizzy off but maybe, just maybe she can wrangle Lizzy a probationary sentence." Micheal says.

Luke explains what Micheal says and waits.

Julie Says "Well tell Micheal, I going to do that she's like a sister to me even more than a best friend and now I can't find out anything about Daisy right now as well. Hey ask him to come to still site number 2. I don't want anybody thinking I had anything to do with what happened four years ago Luke please ask him that I can wait a day or two now. I need some legal help as well I'm going to call the best damm lawyer I know and that's Ben Matlock he can help me out with this as well."

Julie Says "Well tell Micheal, I going to do that she's like a sister to me even more than a best friend and now I can't find out anything about Daisy right now as well. Hey ask him to come to still site number 2. I don't want anybody thinking I had anything to do with what happened four years ago Luke please ask him that I can wait a day or two now."

"You ask him." Luke says pushing the phone into her hands and walks away into the kitchen.

"You ask him." Luke says pushing the phone into her hands and walks away into the kitchen.

Julie Says "Micheal track down the agent that arrested Lizzy that day and would you be willing to be help me with this right now. How many times did I help you in the past with all that research now."

Julie Says "Micheal track down the agent that arrested Lizzy that day and would you be willing to be help me with this right now. How many times did I help you in the past with all that research now."

"I'm not sure Lizzy would appreciate it if I stepped in to help." Micheal says.

"I'm not sure Lizzy would appreciate it if I stepped in to help." Micheal says.

Julie Says "I'm allreadry going to call Ben Matlock what else can I do she's like a sister and well she can't spend another 26 years in prison Austin will be 32 when she gets out she'll miss out on everything what should I do right now."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "I'm allreadry going to call Ben Matlock what else can I do she's like a sister and well she can't spend another 26 years in prison Austin will be 32 when she gets out she'll miss out on everything what should I do right now."

"If her and Bo got married wouldn't she technically be your sister in law?" Micheal asks.

"If her and Bo got married wouldn't she technically be your sister in law?" Micheal asks.

Julie Says "Yeah she is my sister-in-law, but she helped me out eight years ago in California and in Hazzard how can I turn my back. But does that pose a problem since she is my sister-in-law Micheal. Should Bo call Ben Matlock and let him handle this right now would be fair that way."

Julie Says "Yeah she is my sister-in-law, but she helped me out eight years ago in California and in Hazzard how can I turn my back. But does that pose a problem since she is my sister-in-law Micheal. Should Bo call Ben Matlock and let him handle this right now would be fair that way."

Micheal sayd "i guess that would be the good thing to do"

Micheal sayd "i guess that would be the good thing to do"

Daisy comes in later with her son in daughter and Enos and shes also once again pregnant and very visably and says "Julie, we gotta think of a way to get Lizzy out, i dont know how she got caught running that shine, but i even testifyed in court for her, it didnt work, you gotta be able to do something"

Daisy comes in later with her son in daughter and Enos and shes also once again pregnant and very visably and says "Julie, we gotta think of a way to get Lizzy out, i dont know how she got caught running that shine, but i even testifyed in court for her, it didnt work, you gotta be able to do something"

"Hey Daisy." Bo says.

"Aunt Daisy." Austin says running up to her.

Enos gets Daisy into the cruiser just as Tom pulls into the drive and soon they all end up at the hospital waiting for Daisy to have her third child.

Cue anyone.

Julie had followed along after she had called Ben Matlock and told him what happened and she told him to meet her and her family up at the Tri-Counties her cousin was her third baby right now but her brother would be there and he was Lizzy's husband as well.

Julie looks at Bo and Says "Oh I hope those ATF Agents didn't think my disapperance was suspicions at all and plus I am her best friend and we was always was together as well."

Julie had followed along after she had called Ben Matlock and told him what happened and she told him to meet her and her family up at the Tri-Counties her cousin was her third baby right now but her brother would be there and he was Lizzy's husband as well.

Julie looks at Bo and Says "Oh I hope those ATF Agents didn't think my disapperance was suspicions at all and plus I am her best friend and we was always was together as well."

"I don't think they think you had anything to do with it." Bo answers.

"Like I said the townspeople are the ones who think that." Luke says. "You may want to talk to Matt Shark. He handled her case in the first place."

"I don't think they think you had anything to do with it." Bo answers.

"Like I said the townspeople are the ones who think that." Luke says. "You may want to talk to Matt Shark. He handled her case in the first place."

Julie had looked at her brother and cousin and Says "There's time right now Daisy is having her baby right now and by the way did she name her girl Julie Marie and her son Aaron now. She told me she wanted to do before I left but for some reason I get the picture that there's something going on right now that Enos doesn't want to talk about. Bo, I keep thinking about eight years ago when I had those three boxes in the trunk of my car and how Rosco thought what was I doing well I never really looked in the third box and we dropped it off a friend's house of hers now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.