Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Luke laughed "yeah"

Julie Says "Hey do you remember that is was Lulu that picked up Velcro and handed him to you as well. She just looked and we all thought it was funny, now and I also remember hearing that he stratched up the interior of his car as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Hey do you remember that is was Lulu that picked up Velcro and handed him to you as well. She just looked and we all thought it was funny, now and I also remember hearing that he stratched up the interior of his car as well."

Eight Years Later, Julie is coming home to after passing the Bar and she is going to open her own practice in Hazzard County. She is glad that Daisy and Enos are happy right now she kept in touch with Aaron, and they even seen each when she came back from school now as well she loved him but she was sad when he dumped her, she had heard that he married a classmate of hers now. She was driving that same Trans Am of her with California plates now, and she went by the same old speed trap again she had smiled when she realized that Enos was behind her now and it wasn't Rosco. She was looking forward to seeing Bo, Luke, Daisy, Uncle Jesse and everybody else as well she like Californa even like her job as a research assitant at the Foundation she got some good information for her Uncle as well it was fun as well. Her whole family flew out when she gradauted from College and law school boy has it really been eight years since she left for college this place doesn't change too much she wondered what Cooter and Lizzy was up right now and she wandered if Lizzy was still up to her usual business she didn't care what she did anymore right now. As long when she came back that Rosco didn't think she was involved anymore that wouldn't be good right now, besides she has one hell of a alibi she's been in California going to school she couldn't possibly be involved right now. She had a nice golden tan from living out in California for so long she had heard from Uncle Jesse that Velcro died but that he got another farm cat named Snowball she guessed what color he was now as well. She had joked before she left that she was bringing back some smog to Bo and Luke at the Boars Nest now, geez she missed everybody especially the little stuff in life like this right now as well. But finding a good mechanic was hard so she just had Bonnie fix her car now, she was almost as good as Cooter was now as well.

Edited by Julieduke

Eight Years Later, Julie is coming home to after passing the Bar and she is going to open her own practice in Hazzard County. She is glad that Daisy and Enos are happy right now she kept in touch with Aaron, and they even seen each when she came back from school now as well she loved him but she was sad when he dumped her, she had heard that he married a classmate of hers now. She was driving that same Trans Am of her with California plates now, and she went by the same old speed trap again she had smiled when she realized that Enos was behind her now and it wasn't Rosco. She was looking forward to seeing Bo, Luke, Daisy, Uncle Jesse and everybody else as well she like Californa even like her job as a research assitant at the Foundation she got some good information for her Uncle as well it was fun as well. Her whole family flew out when she gradauted from College and law school boy has it really been eight years since she left for college this place doesn't change too much she wondered what Cooter and Lizzy was up right now and she wandered if Lizzy was still up to her usual business she didn't care what she did anymore right now. As long when she came back that Rosco didn't think she was involved anymore that wouldn't be good right now, besides she has one hell of a alibi she's been in California going to school she couldn't possibly be involved right now. She had a nice golden tan from living out in California for so long she had heard from Uncle Jesse that Velcro died but that he got another farm cat named Snowball she guessed what color he was now as well. She had joked before she left that she was bringing back some smog to Bo and Luke at the Boars Nest now, geez she missed everybody especially the little stuff in life like this right now as well. But finding a good mechanic was hard so she just had Bonnie fix her car now, she was almost as good as Cooter was now as well.

Bo is sitting on the front steps of the farm house watching his six year old son chasing the chickens when the Trans-am pulls in the drive.

Cue anyone.

Bo is sitting on the front steps of the farm house watching his six year old son chasing the chickens when the Trans-am pulls in the drive.

Cue anyone.

Julie parks and Says "Howdy Stranger, listen I forget that smog and man it's been a long time since I've been here know any good mechanics it doesn't sound right."

Julie parks and Says "Howdy Stranger, listen I forget that smog and man it's been a long time since I've been here know any good mechanics it doesn't sound right."

"You may want to got talk to Ol' Red, Cooter wouldn't be too happy to see you." Bo says. He picks his son up and takes him inside.

"Hey Julie, don't take what Bo said too hard." Luke says from behind her.

Cue anyone.

"You may want to got talk to Ol' Red, Cooter wouldn't be too happy to see you." Bo says. He picks his son up and takes him inside.

"Hey Julie, don't take what Bo said too hard." Luke says from behind her.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "I come back from California and I passed the bar and he says that but Luke what do you think of your Lawyer cousin you know working with Uncle Devon was intersecting how's my little nephew doing right now."

Julie Says "I come back from California and I passed the bar and he says that but Luke what do you think of your Lawyer cousin you know working with Uncle Devon was intersecting how's my little nephew doing right now."

"As good as he can be considering...Julie if you want to do Pro-bono work then...well maybe you can have better luck than Matt Shark did." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"As good as he can be considering...Julie if you want to do Pro-bono work then...well maybe you can have better luck than Matt Shark did." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "What happened Luke, and where's Lizzy at right now as well?"

"She told you not to leave, she told you to go to school here in Georgia and...Well when was the last time you got a call from Lizzy?" Luke asks.

Julie Says "Eight years ago, but I stopped and said goodbye to her and how is Daisy and Enos doing you know he gave me a ticket before I got home Luke."

Julie Says "Austin is Lizzy's and Bo's son then and what happened if it's legal maybe a appeal could help."

"She lost everything when she got arrested four years ago. Her entire operation was shut down when a revenuer busted up one of her runs. Bo, Daisy, Uncle Jesse, Cooter, and I tried testifying for her but...There's was nothing we could do. There was no chance for probation since she wouldn't give the rest of them up. Tom...her best friend drops by occasionally to see Austin but...from what I've heard he's shut down the shine operation. He can't carry it out without her anymore. Bo and Lizzy were married the year before Austin was born. It's a shame she's in the state pen for the next 26 years." Luke says sitting next to Julie on the steps.

"She lost everything when she got arrested four years ago. Her entire operation was shut down when a revenuer busted up one of her runs. Bo, Daisy, Uncle Jesse, Cooter, and I tried testifying for her but...There's was nothing we could do. There was no chance for probation since she wouldn't give the rest of them up. Tom...her best friend drops by occasionally to see Austin but...from what I've heard he's shut down the shine operation. He can't carry it out without her anymore. Bo and Lizzy were married the year before Austin was born. It's a shame she's in the state pen for the next 26 years." Luke says sitting next to Julie on the steps.

Julie Says "Oh my Luke, is there something I could do maybe since I'm a lawyer. Wait a minute I'm going to call my mentor Ben Matlock and ask him about this right now he's the best I know and I'm sorry for Bo no wonder he isn't too friendly who got her busted now it wasn't me now."

Julie just sat there and cried after hearing what happened to her best friend and after all the jams she gotten her out of in the past as well. She couldn't believe what happened she didn't care she was going to get an appeal for her best friend that she thinks of as a sister right now as well.

Julie Says "Oh my Luke, is there something I could do maybe since I'm a lawyer. Wait a minute I'm going to call my mentor Ben Matlock and ask him about this right now he's the best I know and I'm sorry for Bo no wonder he isn't too friendly who got her busted now it wasn't me now."

"She claims it was Micheal Knight but the revenuer said it was an anonymous tip." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"She claims it was Micheal Knight but the revenuer said it was an anonymous tip." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie sobbed and Says "That SOB, he told he wouldn't go after Lizzy he lied to me I don't believe this and why was Enos so cold to me he just wrote out this speeding ticket to me as well. Daisy told me him and her was getting along great just last month now."

Julie sobbed and Says "That SOB, he told he wouldn't go after Lizzy he lied to me I don't believe this and why was Enos so cold to me he just wrote out this speeding ticket to me as well. Daisy told me him and her was getting along great just last month now."

"I don't know Julie. Listen...a lot of people in town...they blame you for what happened to Lizzy. They say that the two of you were best friends and when she needed you the most you left her hanging. Most of the women folk in town feel bad for Austin. He has to grow up without his mom. He doesn't really understand what's going on but he knows he can't see his mom for a really long time." Luke says.

"I don't know Julie. Listen...a lot of people in town...they blame you for what happened to Lizzy. They say that the two of you were best friends and when she needed you the most you left her hanging. Most of the women folk in town feel bad for Austin. He has to grow up without his mom. He doesn't really understand what's going on but he knows he can't see his mom for a really long time." Luke says.

Julie Says "Luke, I hope Bo don't mind but I want to work on a appeal for her you know I can her just like she helped me so many times in the past. And how is Daisy and Enos doing how many kids they got right now. I might as well go back to California right now Luke, this is awful too bad I can't go back eight years now."

Julie Says "Luke, I hope Bo don't mind but I want to work on a appeal for her you know I can her just like she helped me so many times in the past. And how is Daisy and Enos doing how many kids they got right now. I might as well go back to California right now Luke, this is awful too bad I can't go back eight years now."

"You leave now and leave your best friend in jail people in this town will think you had something to do with that and Bo will never forgive you. You got your degree so you could help the people of this town out and now that you've got this chance you ain't gonna take it? That ain't the girl I remembered. Lizzy bent over backwards some times to help you out and now that you have a chance to help her what do you do?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

"You leave now and leave your best friend in jail people in this town will think you had something to do with that and Bo will never forgive you. You got your degree so you could help the people of this town out and now that you've got this chance you ain't gonna take it? That ain't the girl I remembered. Lizzy bent over backwards some times to help you out and now that you have a chance to help her what do you do?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Of Course I will Luke, that's why I went to school to be lawyer this is going to be pro bono so Bo, Lizzy or even Cooter doesn't even have to worry about the legal expense as well. And first of all, I have Micheal's phone number and that would explain why Aaron dumped me four years ago. Listen whatever you heard I never went out with Micheal Knight I can't stand him, and even now it's even worst Luke he helped put my best friend in prison this is awful now."

Julie Says "Of Course I will Luke, that's why I went to school to be lawyer this is going to be pro bono so Bo, Lizzy or even Cooter doesn't even have to worry about the legal expense as well. And first of all, I have Micheal's phone number and that would explain why Aaron dumped me four years ago. Listen whatever you heard I never went out with Micheal Knight I can't stand him, and even now it's even worst Luke he helped put my best friend in prison this is awful now."

"I ain't saying that he did Julie, I'm just saying Lizzy and Bo both suspected him." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"I ain't saying that he did Julie, I'm just saying Lizzy and Bo both suspected him." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "He made my own nephew motherless, well I'm going to help and I'm staying and how is Daisy and Enos doing right now. Well Uncle Devon was right I did need my education liked he had said I just didn't know how much right now. Can you ask Bo if I go and see Lizzy or at least get her permission to go over her case for an appeal I will need everything involved and you and Bo will probaly hear some terms you haven't heard in a long time now."

Julie goes inside and calls Micheal Knight and waits till he answers and Says "You SOB you lied to me and Lizzy is in prison for another 26 years right now, and my nephew Austin will have to grow up without his mother now. Thanks alot, and I hate you right now how could you do that do me I thought we was friends that's why Aaron dumped oh my gosh it's all your fault."

Julie Says "He made my own nephew motherless, well I'm going to help and I'm staying and how is Daisy and Enos doing right now. Well Uncle Devon was right I did need my education liked he had said I just didn't know how much right now. Can you ask Bo if I go and see Lizzy or at least get her permission to go over her case for an appeal I will need everything involved and you and Bo will probaly hear some terms you haven't heard in a long time now."

Julie goes inside and calls Micheal Knight and waits till he answers and Says "You SOB you lied to me and Lizzy is in prison for another 26 years right now, and my nephew Austin will have to grow up without his mother now. Thanks alot, and I hate you right now how could you do that do me I thought we was friends that's why Aaron dumped oh my gosh it's all your fault."

"Wait what did I do?" Micheal asks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.