Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy said "if this baby is a girl, can i name it Julie Marie?, in your honor, and if its a boy Aaron Carl? in Aarons honor since yall have helped me so much"

Julie Says "I would that, and I would love to be the godmother I will be back in time for the baby to come Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Julie, don't forget to tell Lizzy goodbye. Or at least that you're leaving." Bo says.

Julie Says "After a nice little discussion and she decided to show Micheal what she is so good at I said goodbye but she's coming up here. She still hasn't decided to let me leave yet you know Lizzy."

Julie Says "After a nice little discussion and she decided to show Micheal what she is so good at I said goodbye but she's coming up here. She still hasn't decided to let me leave yet you know Lizzy."

"I wouldn't either but I know I don't have that choice." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Bo, I going to come back and be the best damm lawyer that Hazzard as ever seen now and Luke I want to do some case's pro bono now."

Luke said "Daisy must be upset, i know that she wanted to go to college to get her animal medical work degree, but with the baby on the way she cant"

Luke said "Daisy must be upset, i know that she wanted to go to college to get her animal medical work degree, but with the baby on the way she cant"

Julie Says "She okay with me going, she told me I should go because she can't but Luke I told her not to give up on her dream and besides I'm going to be one of those ambulances chasers now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.