Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Devon Says "Come on Jesse it seems we have a big problem and I want to show you insides the Flag mobile command and we got to talk about what's going on with Julie right now and after that he need to talk to the Sheriff and Boss as well it seems that the Sheriff is picking on her when he doesn't need to right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy sighes "i think Rosco thinks im in Lizzys business too because of that day, but with the baby, i cant do anything right now about it"

Daisy sighes "i think Rosco thinks im in Lizzys business too because of that day, but with the baby, i cant do anything right now about it"

Julie Says "I really want to go to college right now, please Uncle Jesse try to understand right now. I'm not adandoning my family what when Luke and Bo left for the circuit now."

Julie Says "Daisy, I'm leaving for war or nothing now."

Daisy looks up after hearing that a second time "Julie, first you were talking about going to college now your talking about going to war and getting your self killed, just do both, and when you come home in a coffen, i wont be at the funeral" and with that she stomps out and heads for her jeep

Daisy looks up after hearing that a second time "Julie, first you were talking about going to college now your talking about going to war and getting your self killed, just do both, and when you come home in a coffen, i wont be at the funeral" and with that she stomps out and heads for her jeep

Julie Says "I'm not going to war, sorry about that now Daisy and I'm want to do this allright. It's like Uncle Devon told me before I have talent why waste it now."

Julie Says "I'm not going to war, sorry about that now Daisy and I'm want to do this allright. It's like Uncle Devon told me before I have talent why waste it now."

Daisy sighes "its just, i mean you can go and have your dream but mine of helping animals is shattered, at least until the babys born, thats whats upsetting me"

Daisy sighes "its just, i mean you can go and have your dream but mine of helping animals is shattered, at least until the babys born, thats whats upsetting me"

Julie Says "You can still go to college just don't give up on your dream Daisy at least for me don't give up. Promise me that."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.