Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy said "okay, ill take your advice, but promise you wont forget about the people here, you either Aaron"

Julie Says "I promise besides with being a parttime research assistant I get to help out tons of people without getting in harms way now Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "I promise besides with being a parttime research assistant I get to help out tons of people without getting in harms way now Daisy."

"But you can go to law school on this coast. He wants you out of here because he doesn't like you being around me and Aaron. How are we supposed to know that he's not going to convince you against us when you're out there so far from us?" Lizzy asks.

"But you can go to law school on this coast. He wants you out of here because he doesn't like you being around me and Aaron. How are we supposed to know that he's not going to convince you against us when you're out there so far from us?" Lizzy asks.

Julie Says "Lizzy, you know how much this county needs a lawyer they can trust now and what Boss goes to try to catch my brother and cousins on something now."

Daisy said "then let them get out of like they always do"

"Yeah like that besides I'm not saying that they don't need one or that you can't become a lawyer just that...maybe you could go to a college in Georgia and then go to harvard or Yale for grad school. Eight years is a long time to spend out in Cali, how do we know Devon isn't going to convince you to stay out there and not marry Aaron and cut off your friendship with me. Julie think about this." Lizzy pleads.

Daisy said "then let them get out of like they always do"

Julie Says "But what about the people you can't get out of stuff like they can, and what about the people that Boss Hogg foreclose's on they need a lawyer and all the dirtyhanded stuff as well. Lizzy and Daisy your so much more than my best friends your the closests thing to sisters I got and I can forget about the two of you now no matter what you say. I got to spread my wings and fly don't you see right now."

Julie Says "But what about the people you can't get out of stuff like they can, and what about the people that Boss Hogg foreclose's on they need a lawyer and all the dirtyhanded stuff as well. Lizzy and Daisy your so much more than my best friends your the closests thing to sisters I got and I can forget about the two of you now no matter what you say. I got to spread my wings and fly don't you see right now."

"Well sure but that doesn't mean you have to leave Georgia to do it." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "But Berkley is giving me a scholarship to go there I got something for where my forefathers came from now."

"Fine." Lizzy snaps. "I see you in eight years. Try not to forget me." Lizzy climbed into her car and tore off down the road to her father's.

Cue anyone.

Uncle Jesse said "you should think about what your cousin and your best friend just told you, if you really care about them"

Uncle Devon Says "Julie Ann, do what you want to do now don't anything to make anybody else to happy now and I didn't want to tell you this but I was nervous about what almost happened right here now."

"What do you mean almost happened?" Daisy asks.

Julie Says "Rosco tried to say I had illegal liquor in my car a few hours ago and it was just Lizzy's paper he even tried to say I made deliveries and then said I like the rest of my family he even said he wondered how long it would take for me now."

Julie Says "Rosco tried to say I had illegal liquor in my car a few hours ago and it was just Lizzy's paper he even tried to say I made deliveries and then said I like the rest of my family he even said he wondered how long it would take for me now."

"You know as well as I do that Lizzy would never involve us in that crap. Well at least not intentionally." Daisy says.

Cue anyone.

"You know as well as I do that Lizzy would never involve us in that crap. Well at least not intentionally." Daisy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Yeah but Rosco kept he was going to call Agent Roach and he was going to ruin my life on me. And I think he really meant he really thinks I got the car I did because of the color and that he's going to catch me one day."

Uncle Devon Says "Why is that man keeping doing this to me niece and why does it bother her so much that she willing to flee for the West Coast now?"

Julie Says "Yeah but Rosco kept he was going to call Agent Roach and he was going to ruin my life on me. And I think he really meant he really thinks I got the car I did because of the color and that he's going to catch me one day."

Uncle Devon Says "Why is that man keeping doing this to me niece and why does it bother her so much that she willing to flee for the West Coast now?"

"Is this the reason you want to leave Georgia? Because Rosco thinks you're involved in Lizzy's business?" Daisy asks.

Cue anyone.

"Is this the reason you want to leave Georgia? Because Rosco thinks you're involved in Lizzy's business?" Daisy asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie is sobbing and Says "Yes, but I ain't, I just happened to love my plain jane car Uncle Jesse and she really has some good pick-up as well. And well he also says I'm involved in drag racing as well which I ain't it's awful right now, I can't have a car that I really like without getting all this attention what was I supposed to buy a Pinto now. And Lizzy is my friend I don't care what she does with her business right now, I wouldn't rat her out either, but I'm not involved either as well."

Julie is sobbing and Says "Yes, but I ain't, I just happened to love my plain jane car Uncle Jesse and she really has some good pick-up as well. And well he also says I'm involved in drag racing as well which I ain't it's awful right now, I can't have a car that I really like without getting all this attention what was I supposed to buy a Pinto now. And Lizzy is my friend I don't care what she does with her business right now, I wouldn't rat her out either, but I'm not involved either as well."

"Honey, Lizzy will talk to Rosco if you tell her all this. You know she will. You also know she'd never involve us because it would kill anything between her and Bo." Daisy says.

"Honey, Lizzy will talk to Rosco if you tell her all this. You know she will. You also know she'd never involve us because it would kill anything between her and Bo." Daisy says.

Julie Says "I know this but everytime I go out for drive he's always pulling me over and keeps thinking I was racing even thow I wasn't even racing or speeding now."

"It'll be alright." Daisy says.

Cue anyone.

Devon Says "Come on Jesse it seems we have a big problem and I want to show you insides the Flag mobile command and we got to talk about what's going on with Julie right now and after that he need to talk to the Sheriff and Boss as well it seems that the Sheriff is picking on her when he doesn't need to right now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.