Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy said "oh so your just gonna go to college and forget about your best friends and everyone else!, i see how you are"

Julie Says "Hell no, I'm not forgetting about my friends and family but let's faceit I really want this right now Daisy like you wouldn't believe right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "but when you come back, you wont even care about us anymore"

Julie Says "Of course, I will why do you think I never brought it up now because I felt like I was leaving my family behind but Uncle Devon explained that I need this right now."

Daisy got up "see you dont even care if something happens to me,you just wanna get out of here so you dont have to be around me, then fine, go!"

Julie Says "But Daisy, I really want to be a lawyer in the future and do some pro bono work in Hazzard and heck even open up a free law clinic we need that around here now."

Julie Says "But Daisy, I really want to be a lawyer in the future and do some pro bono work in Hazzard and heck even open up a free law clinic we need that around here now."

Daisy shakes her head "and i wanted to be a vetranarian, but you know what, that dream was ruined!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.