Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Julie Says "Wait one minute while I go and talk to both Aaron and Lizzy now it's my life right now."

Julie walks out and Says "Lizzy and Aaron, me and Micheal are going for a drive and I'm not asking persmission I'm just telling you right now and in my car as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Do what you want but don't blame me if you get hurt." Lizzy says softly.

Daisy turnes to Micheal when she Lizzy leaves and yells in Micheals face right in front of KITT "Micheal get out of here and dont come back!, youve just officially ruined our friendship with Lizzy, I HATE YOU!"

Julie Says "I don't know but listen, I thinking about going to college and making Aaron wait for me and see if he'll wait for me at least when I get back I won't be doing the samething and everybody else now."

Julie Says "I don't know but listen, I thinking about going to college and making Aaron wait for me and see if he'll wait for me at least when I get back I won't be doing the samething and everybody else now."

Micheal lost his cool on accident and puched Daisy knocking her backwards

Daisy gets up and says "Micheal get out of here now!"

Julie watched the best buddy she's ever know or agrued with leave faster than ever and she knew what she had to do she walked right into her Uncle's hous and looks at her Uncle Devon and Says "Oh I've decided Uncle Devon I'm going to Berkley there's must be more to life than being married and having babies now."

Cue Anybody

Julie watched the best buddy she's ever know or agrued with leave faster than ever and she knew what she had to do she walked right into her Uncle's hous and looks at her Uncle Devon and Says "Oh I've decided Uncle Devon I'm going to Berkley there's must be more to life than being married and having babies now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy stomps in behind her "Uncle Devon! thanks to that idiot Micheal Knight, he could have made me loose my baby!"

Daisy stomps in behind her "Uncle Devon! thanks to that idiot Micheal Knight, he could have made me loose my baby!"

Julie Says "Daisy, your provoked him and I'm going to Berkley Micheal is right I'm need to go to college and see what life has to offer now."

Daisy looked at Julie "Julie, you just lost another best friend!" and stormed out

Julie Says "Uncle Devon, I don't care right now I really want to do this right now are still willing to have me as a research assitant parttime as well."

Devon said "your hired on one condition, go patch things up with Daisy"

Julie Says "Okay" and She walks over to Daisy and Says "Daisy, I'm sorry but I'm tired of getting blamed for everything under the sun by Rosco and Boss Hogg even when I didn't do anything and why can't a girl have a plain jane car that's uncalled for what he did eariler today I didn't do anything wrong. Please understand it's not you, Boss and Rosco are trying to get me on somethign lately."

Cue Anybody"

Julie Says "Okay" and She walks over to Daisy and Says "Daisy, I'm sorry but I'm tired of getting blamed for everything under the sun by Rosco and Boss Hogg even when I didn't do anything and why can't a girl have a plain jane car that's uncalled for what he did eariler today I didn't do anything wrong. Please understand it's not you, Boss and Rosco are trying to get me on somethign lately."

Cue Anybody"

Daisy sighed "im sorry too, i had no reason to act like i did today"

Daisy sighed "im sorry too, i had no reason to act like i did today"

Lizzy watches and shakes her head. "Plead with her Aaron, don't let her leave Georgia she's got to stay here. I can't lose them please." Aaron nods and then heads for the house. Lizzy turns to the drive and sees Micheal pause before he climbs into KITT. She storms over to him and pulls out her trusty knife. "I told you you'd ruin our friendship. You ever lay another hand on one of my best friends and you can kiss your car and quite possibly your favorite appendage good bye. Don't you dare come near either one of them." Lizzy spits pushing Micheal into his car before walking over to Daisy and Julie.

Lizzy watches and shakes her head. "Plead with her Aaron, don't let her leave Georgia she's got to stay here. I can't lose them please." Aaron nods and then heads for the house. Lizzy turns to the drive and sees Micheal pause before he climbs into KITT. She storms over to him and pulls out her trusty knife. "I told you you'd ruin our friendship. You ever lay another hand on one of my best friends and you can kiss your car and quite possibly your favorite appendage good bye. Don't you dare come near either one of them." Lizzy spits pushing Micheal into his car before walking over to Daisy and Julie.

Daisy saw Lizzy coming and put her head down, first she didnt want Lizzy to see the bruise that she got from Micheal from being stupid and second she was afraid that Lizzy hated her

Daisy saw Lizzy coming and put her head down, first she didnt want Lizzy to see the bruise that she got from Micheal from being stupid and second she was afraid that Lizzy hated her

Lizzy bit her lip and looked away making a spit second decision. She wrapped Daisy in a hug and rubbed her back. "He was a true jerk don't you let him get to you." Lizzy says.

Lizzy bit her lip and looked away making a spit second decision. She wrapped Daisy in a hug and rubbed her back. "He was a true jerk don't you let him get to you." Lizzy says.

Julie looks at Lizzy and Daisy and Says "I'm leaving for California I'm going to Berkley and I'm going to be a research assistant with Foundation For Law and Government and don't worry I won't get hurt either okay. Uncle Devon I'll be ready when you are and I wish they would understand as much as you do now. Aaron please understand I love you but I really want to go to college if you love me wait while I'm gone besides I'll come back in the summer or you could even move out there if you like. Hey here's a crazy thought why don't you go to Berkley as well, broaden your horizions as well there has to be something you want to take up now honey."

Edited by Julieduke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.