Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Micheal said "to talk to Daisy and Julie"

"I don't think so. Ever since they went out to California our friendship has been under serious strain and I won't let you put it under more. You will damage our friendship and I won't let you. I will not lose my best friends because you can't keep your nose to yourself. Go back to Cali and stay out of Hazzard." Lizzy warns.

"I don't think so. Ever since they went out to California our friendship has been under serious strain and I won't let you put it under more. You will damage our friendship and I won't let you. I will not lose my best friends because you can't keep your nose to yourself. Go back to Cali and stay out of Hazzard." Lizzy warns.

Micheal sayd "im not trying to ruin anything between you and Julie and Daisy, i just need to talk to them"

"But you have so much talent. Why let it go to waste?" Micheal asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "I didn't say I wouldn't I just don't know if I want to Berkley or that other one? And besides Aaron has asked me to marry him just now Micheal."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Would that be alright with your best friend." Micheal asks.

Julie Says "Wait one minute while I go and talk to both Aaron and Lizzy now it's my life right now."

Julie walks out and Says "Lizzy and Aaron, me and Micheal are going for a drive and I'm not asking persmission I'm just telling you right now and in my car as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.