Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Micheal sighed "i dont know, i was afraid id make you mad by telling you"

Devon Says "Well I didn't know that Daisy was pregnant and I hate to see Julie waste her abilities and not go to college now. I'm trying to take her away her home, just make it so she see's there are other options right now Micheal. And you know the one I really don't care for is Aaron myself."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Devon Says "Well I didn't know that Daisy was pregnant and I hate to see Julie waste her abilities and not go to college now. I'm trying to take her away her home, just make it so she see's there are other options right now Micheal. And you know the one I really don't care for is Aaron myself."

Micheal nodds

Micheal nodds

Devon Says "Do you think you could check into him for me there is something about Aaron I just don't trust back in California why didn't he do more for my nieces he actually let himself got caught now. And when I left the cabin the door was locked as well, that's the part I just don't trust right now as well."

Devon Says "Do you think you could check into him for me there is something about Aaron I just don't trust back in California why didn't he do more for my nieces he actually let himself got caught now. And when I left the cabin the door was locked as well, that's the part I just don't trust right now as well."

Micheal sayed "but hes a great guy"

• 2 weeks later...
Devon Says "Well maybe they did but didn't Aaron get a good punch in and able to stop one of them so they didn't reach the upstairs now as well."

Cue Anybody

Aaron walks in and see's Micheal and Devon just talking and he Says "Listen, your discussing what happened in California well they were armed and I didn't want to get shot so pardon me and listen what Julie don't want to go to college she's not doing anything illegal now and just leave her alone. Hey I had seen her get Micheal lost earilier I bet he appreciated she can loose somebody just as fast as her brother can, have you tried following Bo or Luke yet they get you lost even faster now. You know what you should just go back to California where you belong because the more you press Julie about Lizzy why the more she's going to have less to do with you she's extremely close to her between her and Daisy they act like sisters at time. They even protect each other when they know the other one is in trouble as well, and I don't know what happened in California but I'm pretty sure that Lizzy didn't have anything to do with it as well Devon Miles."

Aaron walks in and see's Micheal and Devon just talking and he Says "Listen, your discussing what happened in California well they were armed and I didn't want to get shot so pardon me and listen what Julie don't want to go to college she's not doing anything illegal now and just leave her alone. Hey I had seen her get Micheal lost earilier I bet he appreciated she can loose somebody just as fast as her brother can, have you tried following Bo or Luke yet they get you lost even faster now. You know what you should just go back to California where you belong because the more you press Julie about Lizzy why the more she's going to have less to do with you she's extremely close to her between her and Daisy they act like sisters at time. They even protect each other when they know the other one is in trouble as well, and I don't know what happened in California but I'm pretty sure that Lizzy didn't have anything to do with it as well Devon Miles."

Micheal stands up "Aaron i know how close the three girls are, but i think Daisy still doesnt trust Lizzy for some reason and she is doubting the relashionship between her and Julie"

Micheal stands up "Aaron i know how close the three girls are, but i think Daisy still doesnt trust Lizzy for some reason and she is doubting the relashionship between her and Julie"

Aaron looks and Says "I wish you would quit getting those eyes for my girlfriend now she's mine and that's not going to change as well. And Julie didn't do anything to cause Daisy to not trust her now she just has somethings to sort out and she don't need college to sort them out as well she had me."

Aaron looks and Says "I wish you would quit getting those eyes for my girlfriend now she's mine and that's not going to change as well. And Julie didn't do anything to cause Daisy to not trust her now she just has somethings to sort out and she don't need college to sort them out as well she had me."

Micheal said "i got feelings for them both, i dont know why"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.