Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

no one could tell Micheal much

Julie got home and she looked at her cousin and best friend and Says "That Micheal is a pest isn't me." Daisy and Julie walk to the house and their Uncle Devon was their and they didn't know he heard Julie say that now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie got home and she looked at her cousin and best friend and Says "That Micheal is a pest isn't me." Daisy and Julie walk to the house and their Uncle Devon was their and they didn't know he heard Julie say that now.

Micheal got back in Kitt and Says "That girl doesn't like me not one bit, but at least I could talk with Daisy too bad she's getting married now."

Kitt Says "Micheal, Julie is thinking weather or not she go to UCLA or Berkley right now and if she even wants to go to college. Devon had told me this right here and he seems to think that she's smart and she should pursue college even thow she doesn't see too many plus's right now on that plan as well."

Micheal Says "Well what is she just doesn't want to go to college and this just her Uncle's way of getting her to leave Hazzard now?"

Micheal got back in Kitt and Says "That girl doesn't like me not one bit, but at least I could talk with Daisy too bad she's getting married now."

Kitt Says "Micheal, Julie is thinking weather or not she go to UCLA or Berkley right now and if she even wants to go to college. Devon had told me this right here and he seems to think that she's smart and she should pursue college even thow she doesn't see too many plus's right now on that plan as well."

Micheal Says "Well what is she just doesn't want to go to college and this just her Uncle's way of getting her to leave Hazzard now?"

KITT says "maybe, but what do you care if Daisy is getting married and having a kid?"

KITT says "maybe, but what do you care if Daisy is getting married and having a kid?"

Micheal looks and Says "Well maybe I am starting to like that annoying blondie right now she sure is cute thow Kitt and you know it wouldn't hurt if she went to college and geez ever since I met her she's all I think about now."

Micheal looks and Says "Well maybe I am starting to like that annoying blondie right now she sure is cute thow Kitt and you know it wouldn't hurt if she went to college and geez ever since I met her she's all I think about now."

KITT says "if Devon hears you like his necies, he'll kill you, and if he hears Daisy is pregnant, he'll really be mad"

KITT says "if Devon hears you like his necies, he'll kill you, and if he hears Daisy is pregnant, he'll really be mad"

Micheal Says "I know Kitt, I'm trying not to have feelings for her but when they was brought in back in California I was mad as hell. And when I heard she was kidnapped here well it was the samething as well and who cares what Devon thinks right now she's an adult not a child now."

Micheal Says "I know Kitt, I'm trying not to have feelings for her but when they was brought in back in California I was mad as hell. And when I heard she was kidnapped here well it was the samething as well and who cares what Devon thinks right now she's an adult not a child now."

KITT says "shes just got out of school Micheal, think about that, her and Julie arent much older than each other"

Micheal Says "I know that, it's just that Julie reminds me of Stevie and I couldn't save her Kitt."

Cue Anybody

KITT says "are you worried somethings going to happen to those girls, there going to be fine,their tough, theres nothing you could do for Stevie, but Daisy and Julie need your friendship and strength, thats it"

KITT says "are you worried somethings going to happen to those girls, there going to be fine,their tough, theres nothing you could do for Stevie, but Daisy and Julie need your friendship and strength, thats it"

Micheal Says "Kitt I like them like little sisters you don't understand right now."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.