Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Lizzy and Julie go dump two of the boxes at a shredding company and then drop the last one off at a friend of Lizzy's who said he'd take care of it.

Cue anyone.

Julie had drove and she had wandered is she should tell Lizzy, about all those college applications and all that other stuff that her Uncle Devon was helping her as well. Julie Says "Lizzy, for the past year I've been working on college applications with my Uncle Devon and I didn't know how to tell but so far it's between Berkley and UCLA they both have accepted me and both are offering a scholarship as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie had drove and she had wandered is she should tell Lizzy, about all those college applications and all that other stuff that her Uncle Devon was helping her as well. Julie Says "Lizzy, for the past year I've been working on college applications with my Uncle Devon and I didn't know how to tell but so far it's between Berkley and UCLA they both have accepted me and both are offering a scholarship as well."

Balladeer: I wonder what was in the very last box dropped with a friend now could be anything right now. Julie sure is trusting right now, she never did look in the last box that was the whole time inside the trunk of her car as well.

Meanwhile Micheal had followed Julie and kept a good distance from her so he wasn't spotted he had seen what happened and wanted to see a good look at that box without Lizzy knowing what he was doing as well and he didn't want Julie to know that he was back there as well. Devon had called and he had told him what just happened and Devon was very concerned right now, he knew that Ms. Jackson-Davenport was a shine runner and he wandered if she was trying to get his niece involved somehow in helping her out right now. He didn't like what was going on and asked Micheal to follow them as well. He knew that Julie had to acceptances right now she had a told him back in California, and that it was UCLA and Berkley and they were both good schools and they would keep her as far away from Lizzy as he could right now.

"You know I'd never involve you or your family in one of my shine runs right?" Lizzy asks.

"You know I'd never involve you or your family in one of my shine runs right?" Lizzy asks.

Julie Says "I know that but I didn't want to say anything but Micheal's been following me everywhere we've been he's not so sure Lizzy."

Julie Says "I know that but I didn't want to say anything but Micheal's been following me everywhere we've been he's not so sure Lizzy."

"I know he's not but I'm smarter than him. I won't slip up. Are you sure you want to go to college so far away? All the way out in Cali, won't you miss your family?" Lizzy asks.

"I know he's not but I'm smarter than him. I won't slip up. Are you sure you want to go to college so far away? All the way out in Cali, won't you miss your family?" Lizzy asks.

Julie Says "The thing is I'm not even sure I want to go Lizzy, Uncle Devon thinks it would be great idea now. But I think he's just trying to keep me out of trouble now, what do you think about this right now."

Julie Says "The thing is I'm not even sure I want to go Lizzy, Uncle Devon thinks it would be great idea now. But I think he's just trying to keep me out of trouble now, what do you think about this right now."

"I think he's just trying to get you away from me. He thinks that he'll be able to catch me slipping up and he doesn't want to have to bring you down with me." Lizzy answers.

"I think he's just trying to get you away from me. He thinks that he'll be able to catch me slipping up and he doesn't want to have to bring you down with me." Lizzy answers.

Julie Says "Micheal can't follow me if he can't keep up now Lizzy, you want to see what I did to Rosco again now."

Micheal was keeping up pretty good, he hated spying on Devon's niece like this but she was with a shine runner and he was wandering what they was doing right now. She's that girl was a good driver now, she was actually trying to lose him right now but it wasn't going to happen not with Kitt not unless he ran out of gas now.

Julie Says "Micheal can't follow me if he can't keep up now Lizzy, you want to see what I did to Rosco again now."

Micheal was keeping up pretty good, he hated spying on Devon's niece like this but she was with a shine runner and he was wandering what they was doing right now. She's that girl was a good driver now, she was actually trying to lose him right now but it wasn't going to happen not with Kitt not unless he ran out of gas now.

"Be careful Julie you know he's got that smart car of his." Lizzy warns.

"Be careful Julie you know he's got that smart car of his." Lizzy warns.

Julie Says "I know, did you know it can do 300 miles per hour the only way I can lose him if I drive around long enough to make him run out of gas which I intend on doing Lizzy just driving no where and maybe he'll get lost in the process now."

Julie Says "I know, did you know it can do 300 miles per hour the only way I can lose him if I drive around long enough to make him run out of gas which I intend on doing Lizzy just driving no where and maybe he'll get lost in the process now."

"Have at it." Lizzy says leaning back in her seat and getting comfortable. "You know what better plan go on about your day as if he wasn't even there."

Cue anyone.

"Have at it." Lizzy says leaning back in her seat and getting comfortable. "You know what better plan go on about your day as if he wasn't even there."

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Okay, I'm going to bore him back there maybe he leave my back end before he runs out of gas."

"Let's hope so. So what were your plans for the day?" Lizzy asks.

Julie Says "Uh let's see stop at the General Store, Post Office and just boring things Lizzy and enough time to bore him to death and show him the sights of Hazzard as well, including the Hazzard Car Wash."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.