Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Lizzy grabbed both their arms and drug them both to the back end of Julie's car. She popped the trunk and pulled out a box. "It's paper crap that my mom stored at my dad's place. He asked me to get rid of it. I would never use a friend to do a whiskey run." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "I'm sorry hey is the Sheriff still let him take a look at these he's convinced that these boxes are whiskey he's been trying to get me on that right there for the longest time Lizzy."

Rosco walks over and looks and Says "Oh, It's not what I thought it was but Julie was speeding what was I think the two of you was doing. She does have a plain black car and well you know the rest as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "I'm sorry hey is the Sheriff still let him take a look at these he's convinced that these boxes are whiskey he's been trying to get me on that right there for the longest time Lizzy."

Rosco walks over and looks and Says "Oh, It's not what I thought it was but Julie was speeding what was I think the two of you was doing. She does have a plain black car and well you know the rest as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "im so sorry Lizzy, and i know your not happy with me"

"Things happen Daisy." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Rosco Says "Julie, I can't your upset but next time I don't think I take your tears in consideration thow. And Lizzy, the next time you want to move your Mom's things like that don't be so damm sneaky about it okay."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.