Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy was scared she said anything but said "first im marrying Enos, and second im pregnant" for some reason she lost all that happyness when she told them that and she looked at there faces for any emotion

Lizzy looked at her best friend stunned. Daisy was getting everything Lizzy wanted while Lizzy was still on the run. 'Ah the joys of being a whiskey runner' Lizzy thought to herself. She mustered up all her courage and smiled. "That's absolutely great Daisy. Congratulations you have got to let us throw you a baby shower and a bachelorette party." Lizzy says.

Lizzy looked at her best friend stunned. Daisy was getting everything Lizzy wanted while Lizzy was still on the run. 'Ah the joys of being a whiskey runner' Lizzy thought to herself. She mustered up all her courage and smiled. "That's absolutely great Daisy. Congratulations you have got to let us throw you a baby shower and a bachelorette party." Lizzy says.

Julie looked surprized and Says "Oh damm, he followed me here are you sure I didn't do anything now Lizzy."

Just then Micheal pulled up and just looked and Says "Julie there you are I've been looking all over for you and you know it's just that we had a agruement and she went driving off Sheriff. You know how woman are can't please then half the time, and why was you following her as well couldn't been that bad as well."

Julie smiled looked and Says "What's going on it's looks like your covering for me right now and listen I didn't try to lose him but it didn't work thow. The sameway everybody else pulls in this ding dang county for generations it's like a little game we play here almost cat and mouse now."

Lizzy and Daisy looked they wandered is Micheal could pull off a shuck n' Jive like Bo and Luke, and everybody else pulls around here as well. They was watching to see what was going to happen right now she looked as well Julie was getting nervous she knew here shocks needed replacing and she knew what it looked like as well. And she never do that even everybody in the county kind of thought she was curious about it as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Edited by Julieduke

Julie looked surprized and Says "Oh damm, he followed me here are you sure I didn't do anything now Lizzy."

Just then Micheal pulled up and just looked and Says "Julie there you are I've been looking all over for you and you know it's just that we had a agruement and she went driving off Sheriff. You know how woman are can't please then half the time, and why was you following her as well couldn't been that bad as well."

Julie smiled looked and Says "What's going on it's looks like your covering for me right now and listen I didn't try to lose him but it didn't work thow. The sameway everybody else pulls in this ding dang county for generations it's like a little game we play here almost cat and mouse now."

Lizzy and Daisy looked they wandered is Micheal could pull off a shuck n' Jive like Bo and Luke, and everybody else pulls around here as well. They was watching to see what was going to happen right now she looked as well Julie was getting nervous she knew here shocks needed replacing and she knew what it looked like as well. And she never do that even everybody in the county kind of thought she was curious about it as well.

Daisy pulled Lizzy to the side "you sound like your not happy with me, im sorry Liz, i know your dreams"

Julie Says "Yeah, Lizzy asked me to do her a favor when she drove me back home and I got this funny feeling about it ever since."

Cue Anybody

Rosco Says "I spied Julie putting those boxes in Lizzy's car and then they took off to parts unknown but I don't know what's inside those boxes that would be intersecting I was wandering how long it would take for your intersect would peak now."

Rosco Says "I spied Julie putting those boxes in Lizzy's car and then they took off to parts unknown but I don't know what's inside those boxes that would be intersecting I was wandering how long it would take for your intersect would peak now."

Daisy sighed and just said "im confused"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.