Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

"I just..." Luke ran his hands through his hair "I don't know do you think you can handle it?"

Cue anyone.

Julie see's Rosco getting closer and she was doing her best and the she noticed her gas guage and she Says "Lizzy, take a look a minute here can you think of anything we did just now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"I mean can you handle everything that comes with being a mom?" Luke asks.

Lizzy looks behind them then at Julie. "Through there, and you weren't speeding were you?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "No, but this thing might need a repair now Lizzy your the expert right now."

"Sounds like it might. We'll have Cooter check it later." Lizzy says.

"I just don't want you getting hurt Daisy." Luke says looking at his cousin.

Julie Says "But what about how my shocks needs replacing he might think there something in the trunk which there ain't scouts honor as exciting as it sounds I'm not intersected right now."

Cue Anybody

back at home Daisy said "i hope i have a girl, it would be nice"

Julie looks at Lizzy and then remembers everything that her cousin and brother ever told her about out running somebody and went to work she had Lizzy impressed as well when she was done and arrived at the farm.

Julie looks at Lizzy and then remembers everything that her cousin and brother ever told her about out running somebody and went to work she had Lizzy impressed as well when she was done and arrived at the farm.

Daisy came running out to them "the two best things in my life just happend to me"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.