Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy said as she walked in the house and saw Micheal and just sighed "Bo, Luke, Uncle Jesse i need to talk to yall, well really me and Enos do"

Lizzy rubs her forehead and decides that she's better off following Julie to make sure she stays out of trouble than getting involved in a family thing.

"Well sit down and stop all that hollerin'." Uncle Jesse says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy rubs her forehead and decides that she's better off following Julie to make sure she stays out of trouble than getting involved in a family thing.

"Well sit down and stop all that hollerin'." Uncle Jesse says.

Cue anyone.

Julie see's Lizzy and Says "You want to ride with me something's bothering me right now, namely Micheal Knight and I don't care if his boss is my Uncle Lizzy. I never really wanted to go to California to begin he talked me into that's all."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie see's Lizzy and Says "You want to ride with me something's bothering me right now, namely Micheal Knight and I don't care if his boss is my Uncle Lizzy. I never really wanted to go to California to begin he talked me into that's all."

"Sure. Is that really all that's bothering you?" Lizzy asks.

"Sure. Is that really all that's bothering you?" Lizzy asks.

Julie Says "I don't like Micheal Knight all right and I want to drop this darn tracking watch in the Hazzard Pond you don't mind me how dare my Uncle Devon keep track of where I'm going Lizzy."

Julie Says "I don't like Micheal Knight all right and I want to drop this darn tracking watch in the Hazzard Pond you don't mind me how dare my Uncle Devon keep track of where I'm going Lizzy."

"You can do what you want but you got to admit it came in handy." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "Well okay, you don't got to tell me twice but I'm low on gas maybe I should just hide somewhere and hope he goes away."

Julie Says "You know Bo taught me this new shortcut Lizzy I think I might try it out just now hold on."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.