Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Slightly stunned at the fact she was being completely ignored by her best friends Lizzy signals the police who storm in and take down Rod and Mikey.

Cue anyone.

Julie looks and Says "Thank you Lizzy, it was scary as well. But I was think can I ride with you instead of the talking car, we don't get along too well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie looks at Lizzy and Says "I really appreciate this right now but one thing I don't like the GPS chip in this watch right now Lizzy, that was sneaky of my Uncle Devon. It's like he's keeping track of where I go right now that's not even fair right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy comes out of the doctors office and forgot her watch was on so KITT could hear her "Micheal you wont belive it but im pregnant and the baby is Enos's, this cant be"

Daisy comes out of the doctors office and forgot her watch was on so KITT could hear her "Micheal you wont belive it but im pregnant and the baby is Enos's, this cant be"

Kitt Says "Daisy, that wonderful news to here right now. What are you going to do now in the next year of your life a baby is a big step in your life now?"

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.