Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Micheal, Kitt, and Lizzy had reached the cabin and looked around seeing a few cop cars. "Waiting on your lead." The head cop said.

"Hey Micheal can you make your car broadcast a message over loud speakers?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Micheal Says "Well yeah, sure Kitt can but can you ask him to do this I think he likes you Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody

Micheal Says "Well yeah, sure Kitt can but can you ask him to do this I think he likes you Lizzy."

"I think I should be a little freaked out about that. Kitt announce that we have them surrounded and they need to come out with their hands up or we'll open fire." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I think I should be a little freaked out about that. Kitt announce that we have them surrounded and they need to come out with their hands up or we'll open fire." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Rod looks and Says "No they won't Mikey." Rod looks and Says "Wait a minute it's that special car isn't one of the tricks it has no right now Mikey."

"Looks like that won't work." Micheal says.

"Kitt ask them what they want." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Kitt Says "What do you want, and how are the girls doing right now and it's going to work as well your surrounded as well."

Mikey looks at Rod and Says "No we ain't, there trying to trick us right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.