Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Micheal looks at Kitt and says "What's wrong, Kitt."

Kitt Says "Lizzy, will be right there oh by the way there was a struggle I can tell from the dirt whoever took them knew what they was doing Micheal."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody

Lizzy pulls up next to Kitt and looks at the dirt. "Kitt's right...odd...there was a struggle. They must have hit something to have landed this way. They went that way. Is there any way you can track them Kitt?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Kitt Says "Well Devon gave the girls,these comlinks like Micheal's to look like ladies watches he was worried and I can trace them as well. Just when you see them don't either one of them what they really are they might want to get rid of them if they knew as well Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Kitt Says "Well Devon gave the girls,these comlinks like Micheal's to look like ladies watches he was worried and I can trace them as well. Just when you see them don't either one of them what they really are they might want to get rid of them if they knew as well Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"Yeah alright. Let's go." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Micheal asks Kitt what's he thinking and Kitt Says "You don't want to know right now, just get those girls okay."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

At the cabin

Julie Says "Daisy, I can't even my hands to reach the pocketknife these guys are good now what about you. There so darn tight my mine are getting cold as well, but where are we right now as well I have no idea right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.