Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy wasnt looking ahead of her and she hit a hill or something and it sent her jeep flying across the swamp pond and all anyone could here was Daisy and Julie screaming

Mikey and Rod looked at the Jeep as it landed and they scooped them up and put the girls on there back seat and drove to their hideaway leaving the Jeep upside and looked and Rod Says "That just made it easier but I'm glad you tied them up so they can't get away from us now."

Cue Anybody

Mikey and Rod looked at the Jeep as it landed and they scooped them up and put the girls on there back seat and drove to their hideaway leaving the Jeep upside and looked and Rod Says "That just made it easier but I'm glad you tied them up so they can't get away from us now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy was crying "i am so sorry Julie, i swear i was trying to loose them, but i wasnt paying attention"

Julie or Daisy couldn't answer the radio they was no here the Jeep right now.

Cue Anybody

Julie looked up and she looked at Daisy after the guys leave the room, she heard them lock the door and she noticed the window was open as well. She was glad it hot today, and she says "Daisy, I got my knife in my back pocket what about you and I'd wished I would've just stayed home but I remember what in happened in L.A. when we just stayed home now that didn't help none at all."

Cue Anybody

Julie looked up and she looked at Daisy after the guys leave the room, she heard them lock the door and she noticed the window was open as well. She was glad it hot today, and she says "Daisy, I got my knife in my back pocket what about you and I'd wished I would've just stayed home but I remember what in happened in L.A. when we just stayed home now that didn't help none at all."

Cue Anybody

Lizzy sighed calling out to the girls again.

Cue anyone.

Micheal came up to where the Jeep was overturned and he says "Kitt get a message out on the Hazzardnet and tell them that the Jeep was found and the girls are missing right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody

"KITT this is Lizzy, have you seen the girls?" Lizzy tries knowing Micheal would go after them.

Cue anyone.

"KITT this is Lizzy, have you seen the girls?" Lizzy tries knowing Micheal would go after them.

Cue anyone.

Kitt Says "Lizzy, Micheal just noticed and I think he's wants to go alone and his mood about this reminds me when Stevie was shot in his arms and died he's really upset about them missing right now. Personally I think he likes the girls like the little sisters he never had right now."

Kitt Says "Lizzy, Micheal just noticed and I think he's wants to go alone and his mood about this reminds me when Stevie was shot in his arms and died he's really upset about them missing right now. Personally I think he likes the girls like the little sisters he never had right now."

"Where are you at?" Lizzy asks.

"Just stay there. I'm on my way." Lizzy says zooming off to the swamp.

Micheal looks at Kitt and says "What's wrong, Kitt."

Kitt Says "Lizzy, will be right there oh by the way there was a struggle I can tell from the dirt whoever took them knew what they was doing Micheal."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.