Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Julie Says "Not us, them you know that Cousin Alice might find them irrestible now."

Cue Anybody

Micheal had pulled up the Uncle Jesse's house and gets out and says "Where's the girls oat right those two guys have some kind of scheme and there trying to involve your nephews as well."

Cue Anybody

Micheal had pulled up the Uncle Jesse's house and gets out and says "Where's the girls oat right those two guys have some kind of scheme and there trying to involve your nephews as well."

Cue Anybody

Lizzy looks at A.C. Tate and realizes she had a loose end to take care of. "Hey Tate let me use your phone." Tate rolls his eyes but waves to the phone.

"Lo?" Tom asked picking up his phone.

"Tom I got a job. Mikey and Rod, I hear they're after Daisy and Julie. They may not have been too keen on me firing them. Get someone out there after them and take care of them. I will not lose my best friends." Lizzy says.

"You got it Red." Tom answers hanging up and making a few more phone calls.

Lizzy looks at A.C. Tate and realizes she had a loose end to take care of. "Hey Tate let me use your phone." Tate rolls his eyes but waves to the phone.

"Lo?" Tom asked picking up his phone.

"Tom I got a job. Mikey and Rod, I hear they're after Daisy and Julie. They may not have been too keen on me firing them. Get someone out there after them and take care of them. I will not lose my best friends." Lizzy says.

"You got it Red." Tom answers hanging up and making a few more phone calls.

Julie Says "Listen, this will work out okay."

Cue anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.