Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

"Glad to hear that." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "And my family is here as well, and I'm going to work by myself as well but I promise to be extra careful now I those two guys are around as well. And there mean as well I don't think they'll let me get away a second time now Luke."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody

Julie Says "Hey, I was thinking if they try something in the main section all we got to do is get Enos or Rosco's attention if there is no family around Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Julie was bored and went for a drive and she knew that they was worried right now and she didn't care as well. She had her can of mace right in handy just in case those two guys got to close to her as well, alse that they had to be outsmarted she got to her car and she got in and started it up as well and she went to one place that they would never follow her to right now. A little while later, she had went to the Police Station and she was explained what happened to her in Los Angles and what happened to her and Bo last night and how they might still be there and how she knew they names were Mikey and Rod and that they didn't like her and Daisy right now.

Cue Anybody

Julie was bored and went for a drive and she knew that they was worried right now and she didn't care as well. She had her can of mace right in handy just in case those two guys got to close to her as well, alse that they had to be outsmarted she got to her car and she got in and started it up as well and she went to one place that they would never follow her to right now. A little while later, she had went to the Police Station and she was explained what happened to her in Los Angles and what happened to her and Bo last night and how they might still be there and how she knew they names were Mikey and Rod and that they didn't like her and Daisy right now.

Cue Anybody

Daisy thought about what she was just told by Julie

Daisy said "okay, well im gonna see if i can find Micheal, i gotta talk to him"

Julie says "Mind if I come along as well, listen I'm really worried right now Daisy I still remember what happened in L.A. that was scary for me now."

Back at hey hold fishing shack Mikey and Rod was just sitting discussing and mad the Lizzy Jackson-Davenport intervened. Julie then Mikey says "Listen, if you want her to back off why don't we try taking the girls and wait for the brother to appear hire a couple of other guys now and surround him. Lizzy had let it slip that the Dukes used to run moonshine so what if we hold onto Daisy and Julie until him and his cousin Luke make a run for us. Well plus, they'll out of our air for good because they would've just busted their probation and we'll just have to deal with Red now and Tom."

Rod says "That's a great plan, but how did you know that's going to work and which is which now."

Mikey says "Oh easy, I was at the Boars Nest and heard the girls call them by name and learned you see Bo is the blonde haired one and Luke is the dark haired one. And I learned from people in the county that could get them in big trouble, unless you make those two girls do the samething as well and get them trouble as well."

Rod says "I don't know Mikey, this ain't going to work that Micheal Knight is back in Hazzard County right now and we have to deal with him as well so this might get sticky right now as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Mind if I come along as well, listen I'm really worried right now Daisy I still remember what happened in L.A. that was scary for me now."

Back at hey hold fishing shack Mikey and Rod was just sitting discussing and mad the Lizzy Jackson-Davenport intervened. Julie then Mikey says "Listen, if you want her to back off why don't we try taking the girls and wait for the brother to appear hire a couple of other guys now and surround him. Lizzy had let it slip that the Dukes used to run moonshine so what if we hold onto Daisy and Julie until him and his cousin Luke make a run for us. Well plus, they'll out of our air for good because they would've just busted their probation and we'll just have to deal with Red now and Tom."

Rod says "That's a great plan, but how did you know that's going to work and which is which now."

Mikey says "Oh easy, I was at the Boars Nest and heard the girls call them by name and learned you see Bo is the blonde haired one and Luke is the dark haired one. And I learned from people in the county that could get them in big trouble, unless you make those two girls do the samething as well and get them trouble as well."

Rod says "I don't know Mikey, this ain't going to work that Micheal Knight is back in Hazzard County right now and we have to deal with him as well so this might get sticky right now as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "come on lets go find Micheal, i got a bad feeling, somethings about to happen"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.