Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Somebody had managed to cut off Bo and Julie is her car and stopped and demande they get out of the car and Julie looks and says "Bo he's the one that yanked me by my hair back in L.A. now."

Cue Anybody

Lizzy seeing the commotion up a head climbs out of her car and grins. "Well, well, well, Mikey and Rod nice seeing you here. I thought I told you to stay away from them." Lizzy demands.

Cue anayone.

"You think I'd let you wander around Hazzard with these two still angry? I don't think so." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Lizzy, oh Bo came with me Daisy is out there somewhere with Micheal and the one on the left yanked me by my hair and called me a bottle blonde as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie says "Lizzy, oh Bo came with me Daisy is out there somewhere with Micheal and the one on the left yanked me by my hair and called me a bottle blonde as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie, Bo and Lizzy watch Rod and Mikey leave and breathe a sigh of relief and she goes back and says "Bo can we just go back home, I've had enough excitement for one day and besides they know that Daisy is out there somewhere we got to warn her about them as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenostrate

Julie, Bo and Lizzy watch Rod and Mikey leave and breathe a sigh of relief and she goes back and says "Bo can we just go back home, I've had enough excitement for one day and besides they know that Daisy is out there somewhere we got to warn her about them as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenostrate

just then Micheal pulls up and Daisy darts out of KITT and into the house and right into her room

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.