Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

"And nothing happened to you did it?" Bo asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "It was scary we went to this chinese restaurant and when we came out there was too guys with guys and they grabbed me and Daisy and but Micheal fought them and we got away as well. Thanks Micheal, but that was too scary for me now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie says "It was scary we went to this chinese restaurant and when we came out there was too guys with guys and they grabbed me and Daisy and but Micheal fought them and we got away as well. Thanks Micheal, but that was too scary for me now."

"You know those were the same two guys that asked me to change their tire." Micheal says.

Cue anyone.

"I think we all could tell." Micheal says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "You know he yanked by my hair when he found me upstairs and my roots still hurt he told me that he was going to pull out all my bottle blonde if I didn't stop fighting with him as well. Bo, he was mean and awful and bigger than me as well I tried but he was too strong for me as well. I was insulted as well I'm not a bottle blonde this is real just as much as my brothers is as well."

Julie says "You know he yanked by my hair when he found me upstairs and my roots still hurt he told me that he was going to pull out all my bottle blonde if I didn't stop fighting with him as well. Bo, he was mean and awful and bigger than me as well I tried but he was too strong for me as well. I was insulted as well I'm not a bottle blonde this is real just as much as my brothers is as well."

Daisy said "i was so stupid the way i acted tword Lizzy"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.