Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

"Do you know of anyway to contact her?" Micheal asks.

"Look Mr. Knight the one thing the south is faithful to around here is family and that's exactly what Lizzy is. You're not gonna get it out of us so you should stop trying." Uncle Jesse says.

"I'm sorry." Micheal says.

Daisy said "Uncle Jesse, hes fine, listen i really dont know anything about Lizzy"

Julie just smiled and says "So how's the shocks on Kitt Micheal, because you know this County is famous for dirt roads now."

Cue Anybody

Julie just looks and says "You know it seems that you would've learned your lesson in Los Angles I appreciated everything you for the two of us but you really don't us at all. And Lizzy is Family and a very dear friend and why would I tell you anything about my good friend and and she didn't mean anything by what happened to me and Daisy as well now Micheal. So please leave me alone, and besides you should just give up as well your just going to get lost trying to follow any of us as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie just looks and says "You know it seems that you would've learned your lesson in Los Angles I appreciated everything you for the two of us but you really don't us at all. And Lizzy is Family and a very dear friend and why would I tell you anything about my good friend and and she didn't mean anything by what happened to me and Daisy as well now Micheal. So please leave me alone, and besides you should just give up as well your just going to get lost trying to follow any of us as well."

Cue Anybody

"The shocks are fine. I'm not gonna go after her." Micheal says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.