Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

"Guys thank you seriously. Look if there comes a point in time that you can't resist Micheal anymore give me a heads up that's all I'm asking for. I'm not known as the best whiskey dealer for nothing. I know run and how to lie low for a while if need be. It feels good to have my best friends back though. I don't mind him coming to Hazzard as I never told him not to I just said he should keep his nose out of my business. Speaking business I've got to see a man about a late payment and he's gonna see the strict side of Red." Lizzy says.

"Guys thank you seriously. Look if there comes a point in time that you can't resist Micheal anymore give me a heads up that's all I'm asking for. I'm not known as the best whiskey dealer for nothing. I know run and how to lie low for a while if need be. It feels good to have my best friends back though. I don't mind him coming to Hazzard as I never told him not to I just said he should keep his nose out of my business. Speaking business I've got to see a man about a late payment and he's gonna see the strict side of Red." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "well Jul, lets get back to Hazzard"

"So which county Commissioner are you going to go intimidate?" David asks.

"I guess we'll start with Boss Hogg. You know how he loves making payments." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

back in Hazzard Daisy pulls up to the farm after driving for an hour and saw KITT in the driveway and got out of her jeep and said to KITT "weres Michael and Uncle Devon, KITT"

back in Hazzard Daisy pulls up to the farm after driving for an hour and saw KITT in the driveway and got out of her jeep and said to KITT "weres Michael and Uncle Devon, KITT"

Lizzy jumped into Mouse and swung by Tom's farm but he declined going with her. Lizzy shrugged and swung into Hazzard then stopped out front of the court house. Boss Hogg who was peering out his window watched in shock as Lizzy climbed out of her car.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy jumped into Mouse and swung by Tom's farm but he declined going with her. Lizzy shrugged and swung into Hazzard then stopped out front of the court house. Boss Hogg who was peering out his window watched in shock as Lizzy climbed out of her car.

Cue anyone.

Boss came out and said "Lizzy, what are you doing here"

Daisy said "no, im not sure where she went, but shes not here, im not sure if anyone will know were she is either"

"Do you know of anyway to contact her?" Micheal asks.

"Look Mr. Knight the one thing the south is faithful to around here is family and that's exactly what Lizzy is. You're not gonna get it out of us so you should stop trying." Uncle Jesse says.

"I'm sorry." Micheal says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.