Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy knew that she didnt go to Toms and she drove past as well and when she got to Cooters place she knocked on the door with Julie behind her

Cooter opened his door and looked at Daisy and Julie. Knowing the fight that the two of them had with his daughter he sighed. "If you're looking for Lizzy she's not here." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Cooter opened his door and looked at Daisy and Julie. Knowing the fight that the two of them had with his daughter he sighed. "If you're looking for Lizzy she's not here." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy looked at Cooter "Cooter, i know shes here she wasnt at Toms, and she said she was going there, so either you let me see her or ill just force you out of my way"

Daisy looked at Cooter "Cooter, i know shes here she wasnt at Toms, and she said she was going there, so either you let me see her or ill just force you out of my way"

"Daisy, she seriously isn't here. She'll kill me for telling you this but she went to her step-father's. The one place you wouldn't go. It's on the outskirts of Capital City about a mile east of Tom's place." Cooter answered.

Cue anyone.

"Daisy, she seriously isn't here. She'll kill me for telling you this but she went to her step-father's. The one place you wouldn't go. It's on the outskirts of Capital City about a mile east of Tom's place." Cooter answered.

Cue anyone.

Daisy sighed "thanks Cooter for the information, i guess im going there to talk to her"

"I'm sure y'all do but I'm sure it's not gonna be long before y'all get mad at me again. I'm not sure how much longer I can put up with it either." Lizzy says.

Julie says "Lizzy, I don't know it happened to fast for me but I don't think I'm going to have anything else to do with Micheal Knight now. Do you know our Uncle called Bo up and had to get into his business about why he was going out with you and neither one of us wanted him to do this as well we just didn't want that happen now. And another thing, and car that drive itself now well if that Micheal Knight comes back to Hazzard don't worry I ain't helping him reach you I just didn't tell my Uncle Devon this he thinks he can be stubborn now Lizzy."

Micheal Knight was back in Hazzard, despite what Lizzy Jackson-Davenport had told he was hoping that Julie Duke or Daisy Duke would help him in catching her and shutting her down. What he didn't know was that Julie wasn't going to help him with anything instead give him a hard time as well and he thinks that Julie is hard to get around he getting much help from her brother as well.

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Lizzy, I don't know it happened to fast for me but I don't think I'm going to have anything else to do with Micheal Knight now. Do you know our Uncle called Bo up and had to get into his business about why he was going out with you and neither one of us wanted him to do this as well we just didn't want that happen now. And another thing, and car that drive itself now well if that Micheal Knight comes back to Hazzard don't worry I ain't helping him reach you I just didn't tell my Uncle Devon this he thinks he can be stubborn now Lizzy."

Micheal Knight was back in Hazzard, despite what Lizzy Jackson-Davenport had told he was hoping that Julie Duke or Daisy Duke would help him in catching her and shutting her down. What he didn't know was that Julie wasn't going to help him with anything instead give him a hard time as well and he thinks that Julie is hard to get around he getting much help from her brother as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "i dont mind Micheal coming around, hes good company, he didnt do anything wrong, im going back to Hazzard" even though she liked Micheal she wasnt and couldnt help him hurt Lizzy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.