Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

"But how do you know she ordered them to hurt you? How do you know they weren't acting on their own?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "im not accusing her of trying to hurt me but she wouldnt let us go without not letting Uncle Devon and Micheal visit us and i couldnt let her do that so i broke out friend ship, plus she wasnt acting like a best friend"

Daisy said "im not accusing her of trying to hurt me but she wouldnt let us go without not letting Uncle Devon and Micheal visit us and i couldnt let her do that so i broke out friend ship, plus she wasnt acting like a best friend"

"Bo said Devon said Lizzy told him he could visit Hazzard if he wanted as long as he kept his nose to himself and as soon as she got her deal she dropped a pocket knife and left." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"Bo said Devon said Lizzy told him he could visit Hazzard if he wanted as long as he kept his nose to himself and as soon as she got her deal she dropped a pocket knife and left." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy sighed "i wish if i told Bo that hed believe me but he thought i lied to him, just tell him to call me later when he gets back"

Daisy sighed "i wish if i told Bo that hed believe me but he thought i lied to him, just tell him to call me later when he gets back"

"Alright but Daisy, you can't blame her too much. Her business keeps her father from losing his garage when he doesn't get customers for a while and it keeps her out of trouble to an extent." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "okay" and hung up and waited for Bos call

Bo did call later that night. "You know I just got a call from Lizzy. I don't blame you for being angry with her but it had nothing to do with you. You two were kidnapped because the bounty hunters she hired wanted to hurt you. She gave them all a direct order not to hurt you at all. You and Julie were to be left alone at all costs. Then again she really didn't have a reason to threaten them." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Bo did call later that night. "You know I just got a call from Lizzy. I don't blame you for being angry with her but it had nothing to do with you. You two were kidnapped because the bounty hunters she hired wanted to hurt you. She gave them all a direct order not to hurt you at all. You and Julie were to be left alone at all costs. Then again she really didn't have a reason to threaten them." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy says "i didnt know Bo, im sorry"

Daisy hung up her phone and layed on the bed "thanks Bo"

Bo hangs up and looks from Luke to Lizzy. "They're coming home tomorrow." He says.

"And both of them are still angry with me. I didn't want them involved. I knew this would happen. I think I'm gonna go stay with Tom for a while. Maybe this will all blow over soon. I love you Bo." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Bo hangs up and looks from Luke to Lizzy. "They're coming home tomorrow." He says.

"And both of them are still angry with me. I didn't want them involved. I knew this would happen. I think I'm gonna go stay with Tom for a while. Maybe this will all blow over soon. I love you Bo." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "stay til tomorrow and if there still mad at you then you can leave"

Lizzy looks up at Bo then at Luke who nods. "I...alright I guess I can stay." Lizzy sighs sitting on the couch.

the next day after hugging Devon and Micheal good by and making plans to see each other in the summer Daisy and Julie left and they finally got home to Hazzard and got out of the General and went in the house and when Daisy saw Lizzy she froze and then said "Lizzy, im sorry i said all of that" she said refering to the day before

the next day after hugging Devon and Micheal good by and making plans to see each other in the summer Daisy and Julie left and they finally got home to Hazzard and got out of the General and went in the house and when Daisy saw Lizzy she froze and then said "Lizzy, im sorry i said all of that" she said refering to the day before

"I...I can't do this." Lizzy says bolting out the back door, across the hood of the Mouse, in the driver's side window gunning the engine and driving to Capital City.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.