Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

so the two got to there room

Just as the pair lay down to take a nap before dinner and had gotten comfortable Austin pushes open the door and slowly walks over to the bed. He knows he's really not supposed to be in his parents room but sometimes he just wants to be with them.

"Daddy?" Austin says knowing Bo will give in quicker.

"What bud?" Bo asks.

"I...I'm lonely." Austin says.

"You have your puppy to play with."

"Daddy come play."

"Kiddo..." Bo says. Lizzy just smiles until she feels something heavy jump on her feet. She looks down to see Sox laying on the end of the bed.

Austin thinks for a moment then scrambles up on the bed and over his father to lay between them. Lizzy soothes back his hair as Bo shrugs behind him. Lizzy kisses Austin's forehead and then Bo before laying down completely and dozing off.

Just as the pair lay down to take a nap before dinner and had gotten comfortable Austin pushes open the door and slowly walks over to the bed. He knows he's really not supposed to be in his parents room but sometimes he just wants to be with them.

"Daddy?" Austin says knowing Bo will give in quicker.

"What bud?" Bo asks.

"I...I'm lonely." Austin says.

"You have your puppy to play with."

"Daddy come play."

"Kiddo..." Bo says. Lizzy just smiles until she feels something heavy jump on her feet. She looks down to see Sox laying on the end of the bed.

Austin thinks for a moment then scrambles up on the bed and over his father to lay between them. Lizzy soothes back his hair as Bo shrugs behind him. Lizzy kisses Austin's forehead and then Bo before laying down completely and dozing off.

Sox falls asleep and Austin too

"I just mean...it seems to me that when ever Lizzy mentions that she's having problems with Bo you ask her if it's cause of the baby. It's like you keep doubting doing this." Enos says.

Daisy sighes "im not doubting it its just....Bo and Lizzy have been together for so long and even though the still have things to work out i dont want them to end because of some decision i made out of the blue"

Daisy sighes "im not doubting it its just....Bo and Lizzy have been together for so long and even though the still have things to work out i dont want them to end because of some decision i made out of the blue"

"See that's what I mean. What is it gonna take to make you understand that their problems have nothing to do with this baby?" Enos asks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.