Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy said "hey there"

Sox grinned up at Daisy with his puppy dog grin then looked back at Lizzy waiting for the pie. "Bo your puppy is begging again." Lizzy calls. Instead of Bo Austin comes into the kitchen.

"Bad puppy you know you don't get table scraps. Come on lets go play outside." Austin says tugging on Sox's collar. Sox frowns but follows Austin.

"He's got so into this that maybe it was a good idea." Lizzy comments.

Sox grinned up at Daisy with his puppy dog grin then looked back at Lizzy waiting for the pie. "Bo your puppy is begging again." Lizzy calls. Instead of Bo Austin comes into the kitchen.

"Bad puppy you know you don't get table scraps. Come on lets go play outside." Austin says tugging on Sox's collar. Sox frowns but follows Austin.

"He's got so into this that maybe it was a good idea." Lizzy comments.

Daisy said "it is"

Daisy said "hey Liz"

"I talked to a friend of mine who runs a hotel near Atlanta beach. She says she's booked you and Enos in the honeymoon suit this weekend for a full romantic getaway. Uncle Jesse said he'd take in Carmen and Jacob and Bo's volunteered to help me out with Kayle. This is your conformation papers just show them to the front desk and they'll take care of you all weekend and you don't have to pay a cent. It's all taken care of." Lizzy says.

"I talked to a friend of mine who runs a hotel near Atlanta beach. She says she's booked you and Enos in the honeymoon suit this weekend for a full romantic getaway. Uncle Jesse said he'd take in Carmen and Jacob and Bo's volunteered to help me out with Kayle. This is your conformation papers just show them to the front desk and they'll take care of you all weekend and you don't have to pay a cent. It's all taken care of." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "Lizzy thank you so much"

Carmen started crying and hugged her mothers legs "mamma dont go!"

Daisy sighed and put her head in her hands

Carmen said "i-i guess that would be okay, but what if someone hurts mamma or daddy again?"

"No one's gonna hurt either of them. Let me show you something. This here is Bobby." Lizzy says showing Carmen a picture of a strong looking man. "He's head of security at the hotel they're staying at. He's got a bunch of people under him that are gonna make sure nothing happens. I promise and if they do get hurt again I will take complete responsibility for it. I will do what ever you delegate is enough to pay for it."

"No one's gonna hurt either of them. Let me show you something. This here is Bobby." Lizzy says showing Carmen a picture of a strong looking man. "He's head of security at the hotel they're staying at. He's got a bunch of people under him that are gonna make sure nothing happens. I promise and if they do get hurt again I will take complete responsibility for it. I will do what ever you delegate is enough to pay for it."

Daisy said "Carmen we'll come back"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.