Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

"No ma'am. Austin and I kept to the kiddie rides. Bo went coaster chasing. But he said he couldn't leave the hotel without us and being in the rush that he was we forgot the sunscreen. Oh but he's paying for it." Lizzy says.

Daisy laughed shakily "i was gonna ask to come over but ya'll still have some stuff to work out so ill just drop that idea"

Daisy laughed shakily "i was gonna ask to come over but ya'll still have some stuff to work out so ill just drop that idea"

"I'd love if you come over. I just meant Bo's sleeping on the couch." Lizzy says. In the back ground Daisy can hear Bo.

"Oh come on honey I've told you I'm sorry at least a dozen times. Doesn't that count for anything?" Bo asks.

"Sure but we'll talk about it later. Daisy come on over. I think this little one is itching to see or at least hear it's mama." Lizzy says.

"I'd love if you come over. I just meant Bo's sleeping on the couch." Lizzy says. In the back ground Daisy can hear Bo.

"Oh come on honey I've told you I'm sorry at least a dozen times. Doesn't that count for anything?" Bo asks.

"Sure but we'll talk about it later. Daisy come on over. I think this little one is itching to see or at least hear it's mama." Lizzy says.

Daisy nodded "okay"

Daisy said "no but...we havent been anywere like you and Bo...we didnt even have a honeymoon and we cant do anything romantic, and we love each other and i dont want everything to fade"

Lizzy looks around the kitchen then spots the old Rufus the dog cookie jar. She thinks hard and then makes a split second decision. "Don't plan anything for this weekend." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.