Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy said "my kids had to see me bein taken away again, they had to relive those horrible pictures of possibly not seein there momma again Michael!"

Micheal Says "The thought of not seeing my wife and sons is stopping me from killing Garthe right now Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Enos takes Daisy back to there house and shes greeted by her kids once again

Julie and Micheal arrive back at the Honeymoon suite and she looks at Micheal and Says "That was rude of Garthe Knight now and he's not your brother well how come you look so much like him it's okay to tell we've know each other eight year and were married I'm not going to tell anybody now."

Julie and Micheal arrive back at the Honeymoon suite and she looks at Micheal and Says "That was rude of Garthe Knight now and he's not your brother well how come you look so much like him it's okay to tell we've know each other eight year and were married I'm not going to tell anybody now."

Michael said "your safe though"

Michael said "why did you really get married to me?"

Julie Says "Because I love you so much and besides your the best thing that has came into my life ever since the first time you walked up to my car back home over eight years ago I couldn't take my eyes off of you and just didn't say nothing to nobody as well. and the twins as well."

Julie Says "Because I love you so much and besides your the best thing that has came into my life ever since the first time you walked up to my car back home over eight years ago I couldn't take my eyes off of you and just didn't say nothing to nobody as well. and the twins as well."

Michael said "dont you think things are a little complicated right now, but i love you too"

Michael said "dont you think things are a little complicated right now, but i love you too"

Julie Says "Us Dukes the more complicated things get the more we love it honey. Oh heck look at what has happened to us since we met eight years I wouldn't give any of the good things up now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.