Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Michael went over to KITT "Garthe has Julie"

Kitt Says "How and when!"

Back At The Van the guys was getting Julie all secured and she couldn't even yell out right now as well. She was on her Honeymoon right now as well this wasn't supposed to happen to her as well. Julie had tears in her eyes and was looking at everybody with a scorned look right now as well. Garthe Says "Everybody this is Mrs. Julie Knight the brand new wife of Micheal Knight and were keeping here for awhile as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Micheal tells KITT what happend

Kitt Says "We can't tell Devon right now what happened that his niece and we can't tell her family in Hazzard right now either. There has to be someway of getting her back as well Micheal."

Michael sighed "what do we do"

Kitt Says "I don't know but don't give up right now." Micheal has Kitt dial Devon and Says "Garthe Knight has kidnapped Julie I didn't want to tell you right now but I had no choice in the matter."

Kitt Says "I don't know but don't give up right now." Micheal has Kitt dial Devon and Says "Garthe Knight has kidnapped Julie I didn't want to tell you right now but I had no choice in the matter."

Devon sighed "ill see if i can track her down.. were are you"

Devon sighed "ill see if i can track her down.. were are you"

Micheal Says "Hotel room in San Antonio, Texas and she was going to get Ice at the time what's her family going to say now can you break it to then Devon."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.