Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Michael said "we gotta get somewhere safe, and if we do that then theres no way we can get somewhere safe Julie"

Kitt comes and Julie and Micheal get in and she looks at Micheal and Says "Okay why is after us and why do you and him look so much damm alike if your not twin brothers now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Michael said "i dont know, any plans KITT"

Kitt Says "We could start some of these parked cars up and I could move a few as a distraction for you now Micheal."

Julie Says "Hey what's Hughie Hogg doing here that's his over there Micheal!"

Michael said "KITT go with your plan"

Kitt went ahead and Julie was laughing kind of reminds her of one of brother and cousin plans as well and She Says "Good One Kitt, but now he has somebody blocking the exit to the parking lot as well."

Michael nodds "we just may get another kid out of this honeymoon"

Julie Says "I don't care we might even have a girl again? But this time were keeping her honey I don't mean to be greedy but I want a daughter right now as well as two sons."

Michael said "ill try to give you that little girl"

Julie Says "Well let's get going as well, I can't wait I know the family will think it's a little soon but I don't care right now as well Micheal. But you know what the Hell with what my family think okay I want a daughter right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstriat or Elly Mae Duke

Julie Says "Well let's get going as well, I can't wait I know the family will think it's a little soon but I don't care right now as well Micheal. But you know what the Hell with what my family think okay I want a daughter right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstriat or Elly Mae Duke

Michael said "okay" and smiles and walks twords her

Michael said "okay" and smiles and walks twords her

Julie and Micheal get back to their honeymoon suite and find the key and their as well. Julie Says "I didn't even go for birth control after I had the twins, so that tells you something there I just told everybody I did but I didn't now."

Julie and Micheal get back to their honeymoon suite and find the key and their as well. Julie Says "I didn't even go for birth control after I had the twins, so that tells you something there I just told everybody I did but I didn't now."

Michael laughes "this should be fun"

Michael said "screw what Daisy said, she needs to stay out of our lives"

Julie Says "Your right honey, and besides she has three and a fourth on the way she's not the one to be giving out lectures as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.