Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Julie Says "Garthe Knight is following us right now and were just trying to go Austin, Texas and well I'm scared right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

"I know you are Julie but..." Bo trails off seeing the look on Daisy's face. "I have my own problems to deal with. Your husband is a very capable man and has taken care of Garth before. I have no doubts that he can do it again and he won't let you get hurt. I think it's time you started leaning on him more than you do on me. There's nothing I can do for you right now. I wish there was but I can't. I have my son and my wife to think about now and I need you to back off a little." Bo says.

"I know you are Julie but..." Bo trails off seeing the look on Daisy's face. "I have my own problems to deal with. Your husband is a very capable man and has taken care of Garth before. I have no doubts that he can do it again and he won't let you get hurt. I think it's time you started leaning on him more than you do on me. There's nothing I can do for you right now. I wish there was but I can't. I have my son and my wife to think about now and I need you to back off a little." Bo says.

Bo hangs up

Bo sighes "Julie..just try to fend him off"

Julie Says "Well okay, Micheal is doing a good job of eluding him but I'm still scared right now as well and I hope Lizzy comes back to you and Austin as well. I want to stay becaue I want to set up a practice here in Hazzard as well. But saturday I talked to Ben he offered me a job with him and I'm think I might take because I don't have enough experience yet to go on my own yet Bo."

Julie Says "Well okay, Micheal is doing a good job of eluding him but I'm still scared right now as well and I hope Lizzy comes back to you and Austin as well. I want to stay becaue I want to set up a practice here in Hazzard as well. But saturday I talked to Ben he offered me a job with him and I'm think I might take because I don't have enough experience yet to go on my own yet Bo."

"Alright I've got to go. Bye." Bo says then hangs up. "Do you think that'll work?"

Julie looks and Says "Micheal you heard what he said that I need to lean on you right now as well."

Daisy sighed "i know.. i feel like some of this is my fault though too"

Julie looked at Micheal and she had seen the mobile command trailer was nearby and he drove up and she looks as he stops Kitt she Says "Some Honeymoon now, we get chased by Garthe Knight now as well and hi Uncle Devon how are you doing as well."

Julie looked at Micheal and she had seen the mobile command trailer was nearby and he drove up and she looks as he stops Kitt she Says "Some Honeymoon now, we get chased by Garthe Knight now as well and hi Uncle Devon how are you doing as well."

Devon said "the married couple.. hello you two"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.