Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy knocked on the door

Meanwhile it seems that Micheal path was blocked and Julie looked and Says "Oh no that's Garthe Knight right how did he escape now and what does he want this us right now Micheal I thought everything was fine with our lives now." She watched as Garthe came closer she Says "Micheal our Honeymoon is about to go south right now I don't like this right now this ain't going to end good at all."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

"That's what I've been telling her but she won't listen." Tom says.

"I know but...what happen next Julie gets herself into some kinda mess? I can keep letting her come between my marriage and I don't know what to do." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "then tell Julie to stay away...please Lizzy.. i need you.. Austin and Bo need you.. ill make sure Julie stays away, her and Michael are thinkin of movin anyway, i heard them talkin"

Meanwhile Julie looks getting more nervous and Says "And your not twin brothers Micheal, how come you look so much alike now can't you do somthing this car is amazing don't just let him come to us now as well." Julie kept watching getting more nervous as this is going by she didn't like this as well she was wandering how this was going to turn out as well.

Daisy said "then tell her to drop by occasionly.. tell Bo to make her do that.. and i wont come by as much either"

Julie asked Kitt to dial her Uncle's Farm and Says "Uncle Jesse something bad has come up if you don't hear from us in a reasonable amount of time call Uncle Devon just in case. Tell the boys that I love them just in case I don't come back now as well."

Daisy said "promise me that Lizzy.. one more day and you'll come back and not leave again and try to work everything out?"

Julie looked and Micheal decided to turn around and take another road she looked and Says "Uh listen I know a great shortcut around here you want to try it as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.