Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy just looked at her cousin "shes gotta come back... she has too!"

Bo sets the phone down and looks at Daisy. "I wish I could tell you she would come back to stay but...she said after she hands you your baby and gets cleared to leave the hospital she's gone. I don't know what to do. I know it's only been a few weeks but Austin's really attached to her and he's gonna be devastated I'm so lost." Bo says.

Bo sets the phone down and looks at Daisy. "I wish I could tell you she would come back to stay but...she said after she hands you your baby and gets cleared to leave the hospital she's gone. I don't know what to do. I know it's only been a few weeks but Austin's really attached to her and he's gonna be devastated I'm so lost." Bo says.

Julie was sleepy and just feel asleep she really screwed up and well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

"Daisy what do I do?" Bo asks.

Uncle Jesse had decided to take the twins for a drive and went to Bo and Lizzy's and seen Bo and Daisy and he seen him a little upset and Says "Listen what's going with Julie and Daisy right now and where's Lizzy as well."

Uncle Jesse had decided to take the twins for a drive and went to Bo and Lizzy's and seen Bo and Daisy and he seen him a little upset and Says "Listen what's going with Julie and Daisy right now and where's Lizzy as well."

"She's gone Uncle Jesse and I don't know what to do." Bo says.

Daisy sighed "Bo i dont know!"

Jesse Says "Bo what's wrong and listen the boys were fussy and I know they miss their parents but there went on a Honeymoon and well it's a just a little while and that's all as well. Sorry about that so Lizzy is gone she's been different since she came back and I didn't want to say anything it's almost as if you lost her a long time ago Bo."

Julie and Micheal was on the their way to Austin, Texas for their Honeymoon since they didn't have anything but getting back to their twins to worry about right now as well.

Daisy sighed "great Lizzy is gone" the realization finally hitting her like a ton of bricks

Daisy sighed "great Lizzy is gone" the realization finally hitting her like a ton of bricks

Uncle Jesse Says "Daisy everything will okay as well, she'll be back when it's time for your baby to be born as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.