Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy said "i know he aint.. but you'll be fine..mine and Enos's honeymoon was awsome"

Julie Says "If I get to leave on my honeymoon now Daisy, aren't you nervous right now as well it's not the honeymoon that making me nervous I've had three kids for goodness sake right now Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy sat down to talk to Uncle Jesse

Uncle Jesse Says "I know your nervous I surprized that Lizzy could find out and Julie doesn't think anything will happen to her freedom does she right now, it's like your cousin has all the answers right now as well."

Daisy sighed "yeah im nervous"

Uncle Jesse Says "I can tell you are right now, but we don't know when it's going to happen so just live your life like Julie is go as if nothing is wrong right now as well."

Daisy said "i cant do that Uncle Jesse"

Uncle Jesse Says "I think personally Julie got married so whatever is going to happen will get stalled right now myself she knows the law being a lawyer right now as well. And Daisy, there some things you should know such as the paper is in one and she has another right now as well."

Uncle Jesse Says "I think personally Julie got married so whatever is going to happen will get stalled right now myself she knows the law being a lawyer right now as well. And Daisy, there some things you should know such as the paper is in one and she has another right now as well."

Daisy sighed "me to"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.