Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy came over and found "i thought id give riding a try..but i want to talk to you first"

Julie had called Lizzy and she had listened to what she had said and was getting nervous as well and she didn't know how to tell them that Brian was clear but her and Daisy still wasn't or that the paper weren't filed yet. She looked at her Uncle Jesse and Says "I got to go for a drive I don't how to deal with what's going on right now it's bad and well I got to tell this right the papers that our charges were dropped weren't filed yet and well I don't know how to tell Micheal right now I might never got to have that wedding I dreamed about as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie had called Lizzy and she had listened to what she had said and was getting nervous as well and she didn't know how to tell them that Brian was clear but her and Daisy still wasn't or that the paper weren't filed yet. She looked at her Uncle Jesse and Says "I got to go for a drive I don't how to deal with what's going on right now it's bad and well I got to tell this right the papers that our charges were dropped weren't filed yet and well I don't know how to tell Micheal right now I might never got to have that wedding I dreamed about as well."

Uncle Jesse nodds

Uncle Jesse nodds

Julie Says "Uncle Jesse what am I going to do, there is only one thing convince Micheal to go down to City Hall and just get married and so he can't be put on the witness stand and because I Love him and if anything happens I want a husband to come back home to as well Uncle Jesse."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "Uncle Jesse what am I going to do, there is only one thing convince Micheal to go down to City Hall and just get married and so he can't be put on the witness stand and because I Love him and if anything happens I want a husband to come back home to as well Uncle Jesse."

Cue Anybody

Uncle Jesse said "i dont know"

Uncle Jesse said "i dont know"

Julie Says "Uncle Jesse I've wanting to go down to City Hall with Micheal since the day he proposed I hope you understand and well things kept coming up and well. Someday I hope to have that wedding but it doesn't look like the Church Wedding is going to happen right now and I want the twins parents to be Married that and I love Micheal like the dickens I guess I always have even when I was with Aaron. I remember seening with over eight years ago and thinking he's the one."

Julie Says "Uncle Jesse I've wanting to go down to City Hall with Micheal since the day he proposed I hope you understand and well things kept coming up and well. Someday I hope to have that wedding but it doesn't look like the Church Wedding is going to happen right now and I want the twins parents to be Married that and I love Micheal like the dickens I guess I always have even when I was with Aaron. I remember seening with over eight years ago and thinking he's the one."

Uncle Jesse said "go with your heart Julie"

Uncle Jesse said "go with your heart Julie"

Micheal comes out and Julie tells him of the trouble brewing and Says "Why don't we go to Atlanta and come back married I have my papers and you have yours why don't we just get married I've loved you since the first day you came to Hazzard just didn't know it now."

Micheal comes out and Julie tells him of the trouble brewing and Says "Why don't we go to Atlanta and come back married I have my papers and you have yours why don't we just get married I've loved you since the first day you came to Hazzard just didn't know it now."

Uncle Jesse just watched

Uncle Jesse just watched

Julie Says "Micheal let's just be married and have the church wedding at another please, I don't nothing else to get in the way right now and I've alwys loved you and just didn't know it as well."

Michael said "okay"

When Sunday came everybody was there and she was hoping what he dreaded didn't come true as well she had the wedding kissed Micheal and was planning on going on Honeymoon and leaving the twins with Uncle Jesse while they was gone as well. She was finally Mrs. Julie Knight Attourney at Law, everything she wanted and mother of twin boys as well.

When Sunday came everybody was there and she was hoping what he dreaded didn't come true as well she had the wedding kissed Micheal and was planning on going on Honeymoon and leaving the twins with Uncle Jesse while they was gone as well. She was finally Mrs. Julie Knight Attourney at Law, everything she wanted and mother of twin boys as well.

Daisy was happy for her

Daisy helped her pack "im gonna miss you"

Julie Says "Yeah me too as well, but listen whatever paperwork they have on me it's under Julie Duke not Julie Knight that will stall whatever is coming up by sometime Daisy. I love my husband and always wanted to get married and know the law better those agents thinks I do right now as well."

Julie Says "Yeah me too as well, but listen whatever paperwork they have on me it's under Julie Duke not Julie Knight that will stall whatever is coming up by sometime Daisy. I love my husband and always wanted to get married and know the law better those agents thinks I do right now as well."

Daisy sighed "why do you wanna leave Hazzard.. do you hate it that much?"

Daisy sighed "why do you wanna leave Hazzard.. do you hate it that much?"

Julie Says "I'm not leaving Hazzard, this is Honeymoon and well I want to be married in case anything happens that's all and I love Micheal like the dickens I will be back after the honeymoon Daisy. Did you see that offical looking car out there well I'm nervous that Agent Roach isn't here to wish me for a good marriage now as well."

Julie Says "I'm not leaving Hazzard, this is Honeymoon and well I want to be married in case anything happens that's all and I love Micheal like the dickens I will be back after the honeymoon Daisy. Did you see that offical looking car out there well I'm nervous that Agent Roach isn't here to wish me for a good marriage now as well."

Daisy said "i know he aint.. but you'll be fine..mine and Enos's honeymoon was awsome"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.